Sinful Succulence [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

11-05-2012

((Bump))

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-05-2012

"Hello Lulu. Greetings, Commander Riven."

The sound of falling crystals could be heard as LeBlanc materialized into view. She tapped the side of her head, "I simply forgot to stay last time! Sometimes I wonder if my head is in the clouds, do forgive me, Morgana!"

Ask the Lunari

11-06-2012

((Is the shop Open or closed?? If closed or very close to closing... I want to bring Diana out during that time. Hence the night dwelling :P, If open.... she'll appear eventually >_>))

Dear Morgana

11-06-2012

Morgana flips a rude gesture towards Lulu.

"Get the **** out. You're not welcome here."

Turning towards Riven, her attitude shifts instantly shifts to be friendly and accommodating.

"Of course. So, one more for the road..."

She procures another elcair just as Leblanc manifests into view. She glances worriedly towards Riven before nodding her head.

"Emilia. What can I get you? You left quite hurriedly last time."

((It's closed to the public Diana-this is after-hours discussion))

Ask the Lunari

11-06-2012

((Hm... Darn Dx, I could always make her appear, but do nothing and only Morgana will notice. Diana does need friends XD, lf you'd allow it ))

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-06-2012

LeBlanc simply smirked, "Oh nothing. A few tea biscuits would be fabulous, though." She looked over at Riven, "You wouldn't happen to like tea, would you, dear Exile?"

SuperMan Pix

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana flips a rude gesture towards Lulu.

"Get the **** out. You're not welcome here."

Turning towards Riven, her attitude shifts instantly shifts to be friendly and accommodating.

She procures another elcair just as Leblanc manifests into view. She glances worriedly towards Riven before nodding her head.

"Emili. What can I get you? You left quite hurriedly last time."

((It's closed to the public Diana-this is after-hours discussion))
well HERE i was TRYING to spend MY hard EARNED cash on some FOOD...oh WELL!! im SURE KAYLE can give ME some QUALITY baked GOODS instead...

Dear Morgana

11-07-2012

Morgana scowls, too focused on Lulu to talk to Emilia for the time being.

"Oh, all ****ing right. What does...'Pix' want?"

Ask Riven

11-07-2012

Quote:
[I]Turning towards Riven, her attitude shifts instantly shifts to be friendly and accommodating.

Riven watches Morgana gather the pastry. Having it for later would be very enjoyable, especially after a long day of--,

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
"Hello Lulu. Greetings, Commander Riven."
Riven then instantaneously stiffened as LeBlanc arrived. Not out of worry necessarily, but out of diastase. Suddenly she wondered if the Deceiver was listening or watching the entire conversation between her and Morgana. That thought made her even more upset...

Quote:
"Emilia. What can I get you? You left quite hurriedly last time."
Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
LeBlanc simply smirked, "Oh nothing. A few tea biscuits would be fabulous, though." She looked over at Riven, "You wouldn't happen to like tea, would you, dear Exile?"
"No." The reply was singular and biting. Riven loved tea, but she wasn't replying to that. She was replying to the message behind the question. She did not wish to have tea with someone who supported the Noxus she was trying to fix. On top of that, she was in the middle of trying to fight the urge to simply leave now, but that would be very rude to Morgana. "I will be getting my pastry, and I will be leaving."

Dear Morgana

11-08-2012

((Bump i'll respond later sorry))