Sinful Succulence [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arch Dornan

07-23-2012

Sergeant Dornan runs outside after Udyr.

"Hold on just a dam.n moment. You're doing exercises out here and not including me? I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW I AM A UNITED STATES ARMY SERGEANT AND THERE IS NO BETTER DRILL INSTRUCTOR THAN MYSELF."

Írillyth

07-23-2012

( Erm... )

AskUdyr

07-23-2012

Udyr looked over, and burst out laughing, "If you say so, United Sergeant of the Army States!" The beast man stopped his kata and smiled wickedly at him, "Come now. What task shall you ask the mighty Udyr to do first?"

Arch Dornan

07-23-2012

"You look like you can do a good deal of work, so I'm giving you 1000 push ups. As a warm-up. LETS SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO."

Sergeant Dornan crosses his arms, amused.

AskUdyr

07-23-2012

"With one, or two?" Udyr placed himself face down on the ground.

Arch Dornan

07-23-2012

"Both hands. But we're going to make this a little bit more interesting."

Sergeant Dornan steps onto Udyr's back. His weight alone would be fairly significant, not even counting his heavy suit of power armor.

Dear Morgana

07-23-2012

Morgana seems a little shocked by everything that's going on. She leans in to the side of Sarah's head (presumably on the pretense of licking her earlobe) and whispers.

"T-Thanks. But I think we need to end this-I need to see Udyr."

She hugs Sarah and Sivir, whispering in their ears.

"Thanks, you two. That was...well, fun! I'll go get changed."

She pecks them both on the cheek and enters the storeroom.

AskUdyr

07-23-2012

Udyr's voice was almost light, with a tinge of humor, "We were asking two fingers or one hand. But if you so insist~"

Sergeant Dornan would feel himself lower and rise with each push-up with fluidity. With the Sarge's added weight, using both his hand Udyr would achieve roughly seventy push-ups a minute. He looked up, "Is this enough, Sargent United America, of the land of the Dornan States?"

Arch Dornan

07-23-2012

"YOU WILL CALL ME SERGEANT, OR SERGEANT DORNAN, UNDERSTOOD? And slow down. We're gonna do this to a cadence! Now, down!"

The Sergeant waits one second before shouting out his next command.

"And back up!"

Sergeant Dornan would continue the cadence until they were finished.

AskUdyr

07-23-2012

Udyr grinned, and spoke in a series of barks and yelps. This was followed by him tweeting like a sparrow. And so, he followed the tempo the sarge bellowed. It was strange, Udyr never took the commands of others, but he followed this man's. The sinister smile on his face, if seen, would creep out even some of the most stalwart of people. He was smiling.