Sinful Succulence [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

07-22-2012

((o_O))

Saragana freezes, unsure of what to do as Sivir's mouth approaches hers. She opens her mouth to protest just as Sivir's lips fall upon her own.

TheShadowOfChaos

07-22-2012

Phantom's invisible orb moves around to get a nice view as it records.

NasusOfTheSands

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask K‚yle View Post
"Or perhaps you can tell me what the dog is emitting."

Kayle grinned, knowing that nothing would save Nasus from her wrath as she grabbed for the curator and would begin to drag him into the main store if he did not dodge her grab.
((he's already *in* the main store and is selling the goods now ._.))

Nasus would merely point at the book "101 reasons people lie" before a small note would fall from over Kayle's head, going directly towards her hands. Let's say that Nasus is quite the bookworm and has acquired conjuration skills.

Were she to grab that note, it'd read: "I request we settle our differends later. As you can see now, I have my hands full. I hope you can... take the time to help me, for now.". The tyrannical angel should note, though, that a bead of sweat started taking form in Nasus' left side of his face. He was also facing opposite to her, towards the customers, starting that moment.

The bad thing was that there were many orders. The good thing was that Morgana noted everyone who paid for their goods on a notebook. The orders were lined up as follows:
- strange-looking man 5 doodles
- twins 3 of each and a nest
- Vladimir nest not paid yet

He would proceed to carefully select five Snickerdoodles and put them in a small box. He proceeded to see who the 'strange-looking man' was and came to the conclusion that it was the sergeant.
"Sir, your order is ready." He was speaking to the sergeant while putting the box on the counter. He would take all the time necessary to have the sergeant take his order before moving on to the next one.

TheShadowOfChaos

07-22-2012

Phantom, the shadow, popped out of a wall and scratched out the term twins and replaced with Phantom and Blackheart.

Arch Dornan

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NasusOfTheSands View Post
He would proceed to carefully select five Snickerdoodles and put them in a small box. He proceeded to see who the 'strange-looking man' was and came to the conclusion that it was the sergeant.
"Sir, your order is ready." He was speaking to the sergeant while putting the box on the counter. He would take all the time necessary to have the sergeant take his order before moving on to the next one.
"DIDN'T YOU HEAR WHEN I TOLD THE PURPLE MAN THE PROPER WAY TO ADDRESS ME? FOR FUTURE REFERENCE YOU ARE TO CALL ME SERGEANT, OR SERGEANT DORNAN, UNDERSTOOD?"

Sergeant Dornan angrily takes the box off of the counter.

"Now, how much do I owe you? You accept bottle caps here?"

NasusOfTheSands

07-22-2012

Nasus scratched his head at the display of raw Anger from the sergeant. "Understood... Sergeant." He said, being virtually given no other option of dialogue at this stage.
Then, he raised an eyebrow. "Bottle... caps? We accept gold coins in this world, not bottle caps." Nasus was truly fascinated at the fact that a world would use a currency so... widespread.

Arch Dornan

07-22-2012

"Well I'll be dam.ned. Give me a moment while I look for something."

The sergeant spends some time rummaging through his belongings and pulls out about 20 gold coins.

"How many of these things do you want?"

AskMadmanMundo

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr raised his other eyebrow, "No one else can smell them?" He snorted, "Nasus is an exception, of course, to this inquiry."

Pointing at Saragana, he tilted his head, "Hrm...yours...It is a bit harder to smell, due to your angelic nature, but...Sexual arousal due to your jesting and from being within Sivir's bosom. It seems you are not impervious to the Battle Mistress' cleavage." He clicked his jaw in frustration, "Hrm, with humans it is much easier. All three of you smell of androstadienone, hence your jovial moods...Your androstenol pheromone smells akin to the faintest of...liquorice. Yes. That is the smell."

Pointing at Mundo, the Beast Man flatly stated, "He is simply utterly confused and reeks of it." Pointing at Fortana, he stated matter of factly, "Sexual arousal, as usual, her androstenol smells of lightly salted strawberries but she is lathered in the pheromone. That could be why most people are friendly towards her." Jerking his thumb towards Sivir he continued, "Hers smells of freshly churned cream."

Looking over at Kayle, Udyr snorted, "Honestly? Nasus smells of anxiety, sexual arousal with a strong musky smell to it, the Judicator's right thigh is covered in territorial pheromone and that is all." He paused for a moment and scratched his beard, "And now he is emitting aggregation pheromones for some reason. As if he wishes to attack someone."
Mundo perks up a bit.

"Morgana be sexually aroused?"

Mundo jumps up and brings one of his arms to a salute.

"Doctor Mundo on duty!"

Arch Dornan

07-22-2012

Sergeant Dornan briefly turns to Mundo.

"THE RIGHT ARM, MO-RON."

AskMadmanMundo

07-22-2012

Mundo bursts out laughing.

"Who cares, it's the third one doing the saluting now!"