PurpleKingCrazy's Crazy Purple Castle (Ask PurpleKingCrazy)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PurpleKingCrazy

09-27-2013

((I'm here all week. Actually, I'll be trying my best to answer the questions as clearly as I can... Setting is not as prompt as it should be, and his powers doesn't seem to be overpowering for a lot of champions, considering his limit))

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3502))

PurpleKingCrazy's flying purple castle suddenly approaches the depths of the Great Barrier in Valoran and sets down the glorious purple stairs to his castle, welcoming everyone coming around the institute of War, Demacia, Mount Targon and other champions that come around it for some time. As you walk in the mysterious crazy castle, you are suddenly approached by some highly intelligent maniac, with great food placed on the table, who welcomes you and helps you enjoy the great atmosphere as he speaks like his name says.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE I'M MOWING MY LAWN!!! Oh, sorry to bother you, fellow summoner! I am PurpleKingCrazy! But I don't always wear Purple. Today I'm wearing blue because I love skies. Don't you ever loves skies? Wait a minute... This is an ask thread, and they should be asking ME! Not the other way around. Come on, have a nice seat, enjoy some food, and maybe we'll play some games together. Any questions will be delightfully answered by me. Oh, and one thing I forgot to mention... I AM CRAZY!!! Approach me with caution if you can. Wait, I just say that for others to become afraid of me. I am not that scary! Ask me anyway!"

((This is my first Ask thread and please take kindly to PurpleKingCrazy, so please keep a respectful approach to him at all times... And like he said, approach him with caution!))

Fae Lulu

09-27-2013

((Welcome to the RP Forums. Before we get started, there are a couple things you may want to take note of.
1.) Use this to help both display avatars and search through your posts (among a billion other useful things).
2.) If you ever get bored you can come join us on skype. just add me (dk2player) or Kameil (onedudething) to join the main ooc / ic / w/e chat. Though you don't have to if you don't want to.
3.) Enjoy your time here!

Now, with that said....))

Pix flutters into the King's crazy home of purple, delivering an equally purple letter from someone much crazier and tons more purple. He drops the letter not far from the summoner before heading out just as quickly as he came.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg PurpleKingCrazy.jpg (187.1 KB, 25 views)

PurpleKingCrazy

09-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Lulu View Post
((Welcome to the RP Forums. Before we get started, there are a couple things you may want to take note of.
1.) Use this to help both display avatars and search through your posts (among a billion other useful things).
2.) If you ever get bored you can come join us on skype. just add me (dk2player) or Kameil (onedudething) to join the main ooc / ic / w/e chat. Though you don't have to if you don't want to.
3.) Enjoy your time here!

Now, with that said....))

Pix flutters into the King's crazy home of purple, delivering an equally purple letter from someone much crazier and tons more purple. He drops the letter not far from the summoner before heading out just as quickly as he came.
((Thanks Lulu! I was hoping I am not trolling the thread! :}
1. Have it installed, somehow can't seen to find Avatar at the moment when using Firefox on Greasemonkey. However, I can see my posts and avatars clearly and a lot of other feautures put into it that make it so unique. Somehow, I'll get the scripts working in a jiffy.
2. I don't attend to join you or anyone on Skype at all, but thank you for kindly asking this.
3. Thanks again!))

Grabbing attention from a letter from Pix, PurpleKingCrazy grabs the note and apparently reads the note UPSIDE DOWN.

"Games? Have you tried the upside-down reading game? It sounds a lot of fun to read backwards and try to sing it too! Quite fun in a jiffy and makes you laugh like an evil crazy psychotic person! I'm talking too fast! But I'm not sure if I can go play Cringle-snip with a several Green Queens... Wait, I'm reading this upside down, am I?" PurpleKingCrazy rotates the notes to a reading direction before reading again. "I still can't make quite the trip, definitely not with all the food that is placed for everyone to take. Maybe We could wait until the food is gone, and maybe we can see about that. I've promised myself I have duties for me to attend to, and watching the food is one of them. Sorry for the seven Tulip Queens waiting to play the game for me, though."

PurpleKingCrazy reads the second paragraph carefully before making the final decision.

"Breakfast of champions? My favorite game too! I have a lot to come up with, especially since eating dragon paws for dinner. I've personally like Purple burples and solid bagels for breakfast if you don't mind. They seem to lighten my spirits and give me a reason why I live here. After all, I welcome tall guess to make a wonderful feast, save for the others who live upon the castle. Also, I don't think I can teleport right away and back in a jiffy, either... It hurts my body when I try that every time. Shocks through my system are really not fun, especially... Doh what I'm saying I can't resist the temptation of going wild by then... oh and Bacon."

~PurpleKingCrazy: He's Purple! He's Crazy! That makes him King!

PurpleKingCrazy

09-28-2013

(Bump!) (Bumping Up My Post (Thread))

PurpleKingCrazy

09-29-2013

(Bump!)

PurpleKingCrazy

09-30-2013

(Bump!)

Nobody has spoken to PurpleKingCrazy ever since he made this thread, and the food is getting cold. Maybe he will minus well talk to Leona again and try to entertain her by then.

PurpleKingCrazy

10-03-2013

(bump!)

PurpleKingCrazy cries shamefully.

Unexisted

10-03-2013

Agenor walk into the room.

" what is this purple king crazy doing here? Why are you alone?"

PurpleKingCrazy

10-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Agenor walk into the room.

" what is this purple king crazy doing here? Why are you alone?"
((Finally someone speaks after 4 days. I'm surprised no one wanted to talk to PurpleKingCrazy on this forum.))

PurpleKingCrazy awaits a customer to speak in.

"Hello some nonexistant person... Wha happened to your caps? Were you speaking about something else and then said, 'What is this purple king crazy doing here?' I dunno. At least I've been waiting for someone to come here. Have a seat and have great food around here. Plenty for everyone to eat. NOW YOU KIDS GET OFF MY LAWN!!! Wait, those aren't kids... I have a tendency to get a little crazy, once in a while."

~PurpleKingCrazy: He's Purple! He's Crazy! that makes him King!

Giovanni Zeko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2013

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3541))
Zetsku walks in looking around, trying not to disturb anything... too much.