Does anyone else think Singed is top tier in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jiggleweed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2012

He's so great. His kit is amazing!

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2012

Yes. I do. I rank Singed as the (Edit: 5th) strongest champ in Dominion, and I frequently ban him. (1960 elo)

inFe eD

05-12-2012

Singed is absolutely awful bottom against any ranged AD, and mediocre top. He's not top tier.

LuluBella

05-12-2012

top tier if you chase him long enough

deepbluereason

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
Singed is absolutely awful bottom against any ranged AD, and mediocre top. He's not top tier.
I've not had a problem with any ranged ADs. I can have 430ms, 2k health and 150 armor by the 8-10 minute mark. With ghost and ulti I can easily chase down any ranged AD. Once I get warden's mail they're pretty doomed.

It's APs that I have a problem with as Singed. Particularly Ahri, Ziggs, Lulu and to a lesser extent, Ryze (and, even though he's not an AP, Yorick does really well too).

Foofm

05-12-2012

Singed is reliant on having both a good friendly team, and a bad enemy team. The more organized and less likely they are to either try to focus or chase you down, the worse Singed gets. A good team just ignores Singed until everyone else is dead, then focuses him and when he runs, lets him go.

Maugrymm

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenithZephyr View Post
Yes. I do. I rank Singed as the 4th strongest champ in Dominion, and I frequently ban him. (1960 elo)
Call me crazy, but this post has intrigued me. I now have no choice but to ask: If Singed is, in your opinion, the 4th srtongest Champ in Dominion, what are the first three? Do you have a list of your top ten Dominion champs? If you do, I'd be interested in what YOUR list of the Top Ten is.

Kyzene

05-12-2012

Don't find Singed to be that difficult to deal with personally. Sure he can be annoying due to his ability to survive forever, but that's really all he has. Don't chase him, build a minimal amount of MR, and ignore Singed until all his teammates are dead. If you think he's going bot, send someone like Skarner down there to deal with him.

HaIfhearted

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maugrymm View Post
Call me crazy, but this post has intrigued me. I now have no choice but to ask: If Singed is, in your opinion, the 4th srtongest Champ in Dominion, what are the first three? Do you have a list of your top ten Dominion champs? If you do, I'd be interested in what YOUR list of the Top Ten is.
I duo-queue with Zenith a lot, and I think I've got a pretty good feel for what his list is through his picks/bans.

His bans are usually along the lines of Singed/WW/Irelia/Nasus/Malphite/Yorick and I've see him play Irelia/Malphite/Nasus/Hecarim.

Unconventional bans, yes, but they still make sense if you think about why he's banning them.
Plus, he's definitely a good player (otherwise I wouldn't duo with him ^^)

SHOE788

05-12-2012

Singed top tier? Not a chance.

He gets hard countered by vayne, kog and ashe which are very common picks. He can't kill top picks like wukong, talon, or kass.