Looking for a 5's team that plays for the fun of it...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steiner9

04-07-2012

Heya fellow summoners and thanks for reading,

I have been playing LoL for almost 2 years now, and feel im ready to start playing some ranked games semi competitively.

About me: I am a 28 year old father of two small children, a supportive wife, and a stable job. I have been a gamer since my parents let me pick up a controller, but these days I only play PC games, and only when my family or job doesn't need me. I like to play competitive games and I like to win, but the one thing I cannot stand is team mates that forget what they are playing is a game, and for FUN.

What I am looking for: I am looking to get in to or form a team of players that are ok with my lighter play schedule, want to play at a semi competitive level, but don't freak the hell out when they lose one, or even 5 games straight. I cannot stress enough how important a relaxed attitude is..... Wanting to win is one thing, but taking it out on your team is just bad sportsmanship.

When I can practice / play ranked games: I am living in the mountain time zone, so players in or near that time zone would be fantastic. I can run practice matches 2-3 times on the weekday evenings per week, and I can commit to ranked matches on Saturday or Sunday nights for 3-4 hours. Basically Im looking to run 3 practice matches during the week, with one night on the weekend devoted to ranked games.

I realize this is a wall of text, but I figure it might filter through the people who just throw people into a team that never really cares about anything but a win/loss record...

Thanks for reading

Steiner9

04-08-2012

Not a single reply in 12 hours.... There has to be more people out there looking for the same type of team... right?

Anketh

04-08-2012

There probably is, but I'm sure that the vast majority of your problem is that you're posting in the "summoner's rift" section of the forums which, while technically accurate to your needs, is an oft-neglected section. I'd say I'd throw you an invite to one of the teams I'm on, but they're not exactly consistent enough for "3 practice matches during the week" (and only one of them has even played a game of ranked 5's at all; it's really quite unfortunate).

daredevil39

04-08-2012

theres a different section of the forum devoted for finding teammates and teams. try to post there and best of luck to u

Steiner9

04-08-2012

thanks for the replies, I thought I posted in the right place but it looks like I was wrong lol. Ill try again lol.