LoL on Gamasutra's GSW

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Old Man Eyebrows

Ferisar

10-22-2009

Passive Aggressive support of LoL.
It's the best. :P

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2009

To me, it sounds like the writer likes LoL more. :P

ImaBastard

10-22-2009

One of the comments:

Quote:
Just to be clear.

DoTA is an AoS (Aeon of Strife) and is -not- original.

AoS os the first AoS
Didn't we have some ****** around here some time ago that demanded that Riot called LoL an AoS? <.<

Ferisar

10-22-2009

Probably did!
You know what's funny though?
I don't think I can call my pipe a crowbar!

Xiao

10-22-2009

Just to be clear.

Television is a Cathode Ray Tube and is -not- original.

Cathode Ray Tubes ore the first Cathode Ray Tubes.

seresibyl

10-22-2009

I don't get his point that kill ratio doesn't mean you're guaranteed to win -- when he's saying it adds complexity and skill.

lol... Anyways, I disagree. I don't think LoL has more skill and strategy-making than dota ever did. I think pub dota games have more strategy than LoL currently has. =P

Either way, he sounds exactly like some of the forum-people here talking about LoL potential. The whole thing just seems like... well, like he's posting here. lol

I'm glad he mentioned the arguments people have on these forums about the game -- since he like, literally ripped straight from it.

What a horribad article.

Kaitor

10-22-2009

This will grant lol a lot of players for sure... =D

Toorc

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by seresibyl View Post
I don't get his point that kill ratio doesn't mean you're guaranteed to win -- when he's saying it adds complexity and skill.

lol... Anyways, I disagree. I don't think LoL has more skill and strategy-making than dota ever did. I think pub dota games have more strategy than LoL currently has. =P

Either way, he sounds exactly like some of the forum-people here talking about LoL potential. The whole thing just seems like... well, like he's posting here. lol

I'm glad he mentioned the arguments people have on these forums about the game -- since he like, literally ripped straight from it.

What a horribad article.
A reviewer posting his opinions about two different games he has played. *GASP* What a ****face!

Xiao

10-22-2009

BURN HIM!

I don't know if it's right, but it sounds a lot like he is just basing the article off the stereotype of both HoN and LoL. Like I said, it might be correct, but it sounds a lot more just like he's funneling the consensus on the forums.