Any plans to reskin the map?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tofubots

04-07-2012

I think the map looks a little dated and pretty dull imo. Maybe add in some other trees besides the same pine tree model? I don't know.

lirm

04-07-2012

I doubt theres any plans for TT in the near or far future.

Any plans.

Tofubots

04-07-2012

that's unfortunate because dominion looks much better and you can tell they put a lot more work into it. I think a new TT reskin would help sell the game to new players as well.

Indian0Lore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

Even a seasonal skin like they have 2 for SR

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

there is something new on the way

BloodDrum

04-08-2012

Twisted Treeline is pretty fun map for small groups of players, but the playerbase favors Summoners Rift and Rift was first, but for sure they will reskin it or mess with it sometime in the future, they have done it before, i remember when they moved the bushes from the top of the lanes to the bottom

9Heart

04-10-2012

I agree. TT doesn't get much love no adays and even a little reskin to the map would bring in a lot of players. Also since they OBVIOUSLY aren't planning on bringing in a new map any time soon and probably aren't making another variation of SR what else could the team that designs these things POSSIBLY be doing >.>

Spoogeanator

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
there is something new on the way
What do you know?!