Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pre-order for any non-US & non-UK players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MarekX

10-22-2009

Well I am from Czech republic and I had a really big trouble with preordering LoL. Play.com just doesn't ship in CZ at all and at Amazon they want, and now hold on, a $35 just for a shipping! Thats more than the whole game costs! (they count a similar amount at UK Amazon too)
But after an hour of searching I found out, that at GamesBasement, they want only 2,5 pounds for the sipping, so the whole price was about 22 pounds (thats about 620 CZK).
You can find it here: http://www.gamesbasement.co.uk/games-action/pc-mac/league-of-legends-pc-PD-1834.html
Just posting it here, if anyone from those unlucky countries wanted to pre-order and was scared off by this shipping problem

btw a single letter in platic package (I know it is much lighter, but a package weighing the same as the game is not much more expensive) cost 24 CZK ($1.4) to ship from Czech republic to USA. So dont tell me it is about 2000% more expensive to send it backwards!