Until you give Foreigners their own server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lirm

04-07-2012

Had foreigners on my team. In champ select they ripped me apart for chosing Ashe and chose Trynd/Ryze.

They face checked every bush, always targeted the tank build amumu (despite having a squishy build cass and wukong to target) didn't ward and fed. I went 6/2/something, spent most of my money warding and ended up agreeing to surrender because I didn't think we could win with them on my team.

People will downvote you for racism, but I feel your pain.

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lirm View Post
Had foreigners on my team. In champ select they ripped me apart for chosing Ashe and chose Trynd/Ryze.

They face checked every bush, always targeted the tank build amumu (despite having a squishy build cass and wukong to target) didn't ward and fed. I went 6/2/something, spent most of my money warding and ended up agreeing to surrender because I didn't think we could win with them on my team.

People will downvote you for racism, but I feel your pain.
You've never had anglos who do the exact same thing?

lirm

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luego View Post
You've never had anglos who do the exact same thing?
I dunno what an anglo is, but no. Not as much as this team did. Usually they do it once, say "**** my bad" and don't do it again.

Lemming

04-07-2012

Plenty of people would consider playing with you if you posted a friendly invitation on the forums. Try friending teammates after games if you worked well with them.

league of kitten

04-08-2012

Wow man,plz be more racist -.-

Sebamk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

U mad bro? I mean, I'm from South America (Uruguay, not the same thing as Brazil ) and I'm not a ******bag, you on the other side, come here like if you were a pro, and you just are on lvl 19. Also, I loved the match you won playing teemo, scoring 11 deaths and not a single kill.

If you play solo queue, there are high chances that you will have a feeder or a ******bag, Deal with it

Xoripan

04-08-2012

op is a faaggot

Only Bruisers

Recruiter

04-08-2012

I can't play with foreigners, no not because I am racist just because i cant communicate with them the way i do my other team mates. I tend to be pretty good at predictions, so when i say what i believe is going to happen next, they have no clue what i just said, and its generally to complicated to put in pings, and i don't know Morse code.

Zezockary

04-08-2012

*sigh* Riot has already said (i believe a few times, check the summoner code and tribunal information) that speaking a different language or not speaking a specific language is not cause for punishment, so go ahead and feed and lose games and stuff, get banned, come back, get banned again, rinse, repeat, because to them it is one game, to you it is over, and over, and over, and over, and slightly more work on Riot's part... well not much more thanks to the tribunal.

If you really hate it that much then play until you find some english speaking people and team with them, its really not that hard.

Also, I have played some very good games with people who do not speak english and won, while making sure the enemy team was all english, and I have a few bilinual(spelling probably wrong) people on my friends list who are just as good as any just english speaking player, and I team with them fairly often, communication issues? l2p, good players can read eachother's movements without words and know what the enemy is going to do before they do.

Sam

04-09-2012

So mad :O if you need people that actually know how to play 3s go to "3v3" chat or even just go to http://twistedtreeline.enjin.com/ for some good players