Until you give Foreigners their own server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

x420

04-07-2012

I will be feeding every single game I have one on my team in TT. And when you ban me, I shall only come back with a new account. And when you IP ban me, I will only come back with a different ISP. That's how much I hate these ignorant inbred pinoys. Scum.

End rant.

shuxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2012

umad? Play with your own friends it only takes 2 people. Problem Solved

x420

04-07-2012

Only have 1 friend that plays this, and he isn't on all the time. And there's never anyone good that isn't a total ****bag on 3v3 that I can friend, so.

shuxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2012

Find Friends.

Wheredigo

04-07-2012

<--- not a total dbag. actually not one at all. if you need someone to play with and you aren't terribad add me, i'm on pretty frequently and always looking for people to team up with

Axil

04-07-2012

umad as fuk lmao

Koldheartedjsp

04-07-2012

lmfao look at this fat nerd. He is so mad because he can't carry a BR LMFAO quit while you're ahead KID.

x420

04-07-2012

^ ITP: a mad foreigner

Epiras

04-07-2012

Just because they don't speak your language doesn't mean you should be a dbag. Give your team a chance before you just totally discredit their abilities. And if they fail, then you lose; big deal. You probably lose most of your games anyway. Also, if they do something report worthy; then report them. If not, just treat them like anyone else: with respect rather than with hate.

Change your attitude. When you do, others will and the snowball of a good gaming community takes place.

Luego

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheredigo View Post
<--- not a total dbag. actually not one at all. if you need someone to play with and you aren't terribad add me, i'm on pretty frequently and always looking for people to team up with
Really? Why would you want to subject yourself to playing w/ a jerk who posts such drivel?