Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Plz Let Korean Language work in LoL!!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

성인하늘

04-07-2012

I see people with chinese names and see them typing in chinese.and it works perfectly fine.so i wanted my name to be in korean.so i searched up the info and also asked many friends and got to working. so i even cashed to do it. overall, the name is blank in ques, its in boxes in game chats, and you cant even type korean in this game.... Plz let korean language work also....i want my name to show in games and everything which is in korean...and i want to type korean in game chat with my friends with friends who cant speak english well.... thank you!

Emailsupport0103

04-07-2012

yes ?!!

성인하늘

04-07-2012

sorry for long information and bad grammars..i was in hurry. so basically i want riot to let korean work in games also because i see chinese people talking in chinese and also they have chinese name which looks unique and it shows perfectly fine but i tried it with my acc but in korean but it wont show in game ques and in game chat. so i just wanted riots to let korean language work in this game

ADGarner

04-07-2012

Pretty sure there are Asian servers, right?

DeltaAssaultForce

04-07-2012

Quote:
ADGarner:
Pretty sure there are Asian servers, right?

I thought so too...

Xr420

04-07-2012

Quote:
????:
I see people with chinese names and see them typing in chinese.and it works perfectly fine.so i wanted my name to be in korean.so i searched up the info and also asked many friends and got to working. so i even cashed to do it. overall, the name is blank in ques, its in boxes in game chats, and you cant even type korean in this game.... Plz let korean language work also....i want my name to show in games and everything which is in korean...and i want to type korean in game chat with my friends with friends who cant speak english well.... thank you!

Play on the asian servers, seriously.