Skin Skin Pack

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImaBastard

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrabyte View Post
wrong ***** i'm not a girl but i could make ur teeth bleed...
If you're a guy, why don't you like women, and why are you on your period?

Woozl

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Korp View Post
thats just silly, teeth don't bleed gums do. For as much as you are insulting "hormones" you seem to have estrogen issues.
Fixed it for you. Also, it seems like the rational, intelligent members of the community who type out their posts with little to no spelling or grammatical errors support the idea. The PMSing, poorly written posters, however, have a different view on the matter. I say that the more intellectual should win this discussion, correct?

Xiao

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woozl View Post
Fixed it for you. Also, it seems like the rational, intelligent members of the community who type out their posts with little to no spelling or grammatical errors support the idea. The PMSing, poorly written posters, however, have a different view on the matter. I say that the more intellectual should win this discussion, correct?
Don't get me wrong, I think a swimsuit pack for the sake of showing some skin is silly. But what's really silly is throwing a ****storm hissyfit because some people like naked girls (guys?).

Asvarduil

10-22-2009

Skin is one facet. The other facet is silliness - Alistar in flowery swimtrunks, for example. Taric with a snorkel and floaties. Not so sure about Celsius.

But some people appreciate the features of the human body, and the whole discussion comes from that other thread where people were whining about "oh this hero needs to show more of themself" "oh that hero needs more clothing/armor/wrappings". Again - this is an idea. To be taken seriously? Depends on how you're viewing it.

Terrabyte's criticisms are obviously not what I had in mind. Yes, *** sells (I'm currently a salesman, I should know...), but the point is, when you boil it down beyond my giggling at Taric's snorkel, or the Dead or Alive Volleyball references, it's just another set of options for how the Heroes appear.

I'm wishing now I could go back and change the title of this post. Beach Skin Pack really is more of what I had in mind, except that the idea sprang out of the "blahblah clothing/armor blahblah" discussion.

Xiao

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asvarduil View Post
Skin is one facet. The other facet is silliness - Alistar in flowery swimtrunks, for example. Taric with a snorkel and floaties. Not so sure about Celsius.

But some people appreciate the features of the human body, and the whole discussion comes from that other thread where people were whining about "oh this hero needs to show more of themself" "oh that hero needs more clothing/armor/wrappings". Again - this is an idea. To be taken seriously? Depends on how you're viewing it.

Terrabyte's criticisms are obviously not what I had in mind. Yes, *** sells (I'm currently a salesman, I should know...), but the point is, when you boil it down beyond my giggling at Taric's snorkel, or the Dead or Alive Volleyball references, it's just another set of options for how the Heroes appear.

I'm wishing now I could go back and change the title of this post. Beach Skin Pack really is more of what I had in mind, except that the idea sprang out of the "blahblah clothing/armor blahblah" discussion.
The problem with making this pack serverside (like the other custom skins) is that good folk like Terrabyte will be subjected to bellybuttons. And although to you or me, that is funny -- I'd like to tie him to a chair and force him to endure lapdances -- Riot might not want to piss off the angry prude segment of the population.

DogOfThunder

10-22-2009

I don't care about swimsuits for the females or anything, not since the thought of Taric with floaties. That and Alistar with a flowery swimsuit would be great "joke" skins! Teemo with a snorkel and flippers would also be adorable.

Though it would be interesting if a swimsuit for Janna actually covered MORE then her current outfit.

Asvarduil

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao View Post
The problem with making this pack serverside (like the other custom skins) is that good folk like Terrabyte will be subjected to bellybuttons. And although to you or me, that is funny -- I'd like to tie him to a chair and force him to endure lapdances -- Riot might not want to piss off the angry prude segment of the population.
Terrabyte and four-letter words vs. bellybuttons and abdominal muscles and tissue...and bellybuttons/abdominal muscle/tissue winning...heh...

But I guess that's pretty much the stake in the heart of this idea. Case closed. I'll try again in the summer I guess...

It was an idea.

Xiao

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asvarduil View Post
Terrabyte and four-letter words vs. bellybuttons and abdominal muscles and tissue...and bellybuttons/abdominal muscle/tissue winning...heh...

But I guess that's pretty much the stake in the heart of this idea. Case closed. I'll try again in the summer I guess...

It was an idea.
<pat> <pat> Don't feel blue.

Like I said early, unless Riot decides to stop client-side skins from working (and there really isn't any reason why they would) you're certain to get a whole range of choices, especially for female heroes. In the meantime, Floaty Taric and Flowers Alistar should get a poll thread going for them.

Asvarduil

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao View Post
Floaty Taric and Flowers Alistar should get a poll thread going for them.
I can arrange that.

EDIT: Another fun idea: Annie the Dark Child in a cat costume.

Terrabyte

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaBastard View Post
If you're a guy, why don't you like women, and why are you on your period?
i like wemen i like you dont i ?