A simple question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iAdmiral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

I'm hovering around 1k elo at the moment, and I need to know something.
Has anyone gone below 900 elo and still manage to carry themselves out significantly (to 1400+ elo)? (Solo Q players)
If yes - how? (Any specific champs or flawless strategies that you used?)

iAdmiral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2012

bump

iAdmiral

04-07-2012

I guess it's impossible.

JDxD

04-07-2012

If you can become an amazing jungler with Lee Sin or Shaco. You might be able to carry yourself out, because fantastic junglers can dominate lanes and therefore make their team mates dominate too, and late game you'd be fed enough to carry.

Trying to carry in lane with an AD carry will usually fail because you have to rely on your team mates too much. Becoming amazing at solo top will also fail because if your team mates are **** you still won't be carry them even if your fed.

Jungling is different because if you get fed, you're probably also making sure your team mates are fed.

Also duo with one of you jungling one of you solo mid. That's always good. But you're solo q.

xXCFXx Avenger

04-07-2012

i have, i fell to about 800 and raised my self up to about 1500. I mostly played Corki, but rly any role works. There is no "trick" you just have to play well and not die. Its as simple as that. Some games u would be hard pressed to lose even if u are ****, others are almost impossible to win. Both these types are few and far between. The other games can be decided by you. Also, remember to talk a lot. Communication wins games.

Nokthar

04-08-2012

Yes you can carry yourself out, I've done it from 700 elo back to 1.2k, it's really not as hard as you think it is. Think of it like this you have you and 4 pubs on your team, where as the other team has 5 pubs on their team, so the chance of the enemy team having a retarded feeder is greater for them than it is for you. Oh and you know the comment 'everyone in elo hell is retarded except for me'? Well 1 good player and 4 ******* should be able to beat 5 ******* right? think about t logically. You will be at the elo you deserve to be at, just play lots and lots and lots, you will become better and your elo will increase, I'm not saying you deserve to be at 1k elo, but sometimes you have those feeders that go 0-10 on eve. It just happens