Shaco a little OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makkii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoalar View Post
Shaco is more than a little OP, he is a lot OP. Its hard to point to one specific mechanic considering he has all the best ones in the game. In the hands of a pro and with some decent support, he is an unkillable menace.

NERF THE **** OUT OF HIM!
wheres his uber one shot nuke mechanic

he has the best slow? really?

wheres his tank mechanic?

if your concerned about killing him

1. get a stunner or two

2. make sure to have at least one ranged player along, why? because decieve is glitched so that if they have auto attack already toggled theyll still land hits if your in range, so basically decieving out at low health only works half the time, the other half you die AFTER using it ironically.

Gale

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkii View Post
wheres his uber one shot nuke mechanic

he has the best slow? really?

wheres his tank mechanic?

if your concerned about killing him

1. get a stunner or two

2. make sure to have at least one ranged player along, why? because decieve is glitched so that if they have auto attack already toggled theyll still land hits if your in range, so basically decieving out at low health only works half the time, the other half you die AFTER using it ironically.
yeah I find that really really annoying! It's why I don't like to use Deceive in battle, I like to use it to initiate a fight, kill a fleeing opponent, or just run. It's really annoying to use Deceive just to have find out that you are now invisible and still being hit but someone who can't see you.

As for whether he is OP or not I would say he is one of the most balanced characters in the game. If you want to kill him all you really need is a stun. I've been playing him non-stop since they released him, and I can't tell you how annoying it is to be stunned. He is probably the squishiest character in the whole game if you just get 2 seconds of non-stop hitting on this guy (easy with a stun or a fear) then guess what you win! And yeah his DPS isn't really that good until you get items for him.

GNOY

10-22-2009

We already discussed him in topic I pointed out. Alittle nerf to Deceive CD (like with Kelen dagger in DotA) and maybe slight nerf to JitB duration or AOE would be fairly enough imo. He barely gets any HP items during game. I got Trinity on him once in awhile, but thats all, and MR from Lich Bane (but now I skip it and use build with Tiamat/Nashor/Infinity edge/Trinity).

His DPS if he goes DPS build cant be compared with master Yi or Jax either. All he has is his tricky skills, and ability to totally confuse opponents, and strike at totally bad (for opponents) moment.

Clord

10-23-2009

Shaco is awesome hero even tough he is something someone would inspire from Joker.

It is also one of heroes what is not made for close combat.

Suzaxe

10-23-2009

Some people are just too retarded to kill him or realize what the right Shaco is.
I was up against a very VERY good Ryze. After shaco was killed (4-5 secs before) he used his ultimate on the doppelganger. I was impressed.

Aeonus

10-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzaxe View Post
Some people are just too retarded to kill him or realize what the right Shaco is.
This right here FTW

If you see a Shaco running RIGHT at ya and not stopping no matter what RUN It ain't the True Shaco