Shaco a little OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epoch

10-22-2009

Really your gonna nerf heimer and buff shaco?

Lets c what he can do... Now his Jack in the Boxes dont lose health every time they attack and they do massive dmg.

He can throw a slowing massive dmg attack while hes invis and STAY INVIS!?!

And when your almost dead he can create a dummy of him self and just run it at a turret right next to you and it blows up killing you...

GNOY

10-22-2009

This already been discussed. FFS. http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=18837

As to your problem with illusion - if you cant understand that Shako which suicide-running under your tower is illusion - well...wont post any offensive here, but seriously, turn on your brain next time you see Clown running to your tower to suicide.

Jooce

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNOY View Post
This already been discussed. FFS. http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=18837

As to your problem with illusion - if you cant understand that Shako which suicide-running under your tower is illusion - well...wont post any offensive here, but seriously, turn on your brain next time you see Clown running to your tower to suicide.

LoL for real they can't nerf you being a doof.

GNOY

10-22-2009

Go nerf yourself from skyscrapper rooftop. For humanitys good.

Graty

10-22-2009

Oh my, you see what appears to be a suicidal level 6+ 'Shaco' gunning for your tower and decide to stand right next to him with your faint sliver of health?

Gale

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graty View Post
Oh my, you see what appears to be a suicidal level 6+ 'Shaco' gunning for your tower and decide to stand right next to him with your faint sliver of health?
this

we can't help you if you don't run away fast enough, that's that, nothing can be done.
I'm simply amazed how many people just can't figure out which Shaco is which. I've played him constantly since he came out and so many people attack him when they really shouldn't. If he seems to take alot of damage, it's not because you're OP, it's because he's going to combust in a glorious explosion of Clown guts and pointy knifes. When I fight a Shaco I tend to use range abilities to pick of the clone and stay as far away as I can. Then I attack the real deal. And yes it really is that easy to tell which is which.

Aeonus

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graty View Post
lmao I can't even BEGIN to tell you how many people I've Screwed with so far with the Carbon copy of Shaco

ONE game I had in my lane it was me and Warwick vs Lich and Heimer
Heimer was being an annoying tart as per usual with his turrets and nades
Lich was about as menacing as a pack of rabid kittens
But anyways more to the point
It'd been a back n forth cat n mouse battle in the lane for the better part of an hour and I decided to be devious since they were getting low on health
SO I summoned my doppelganger from outta sight then dual ran up on em to confuse em, when they started firing on my clone I dual fell back but then Alt+Right Clicked on the lich and Hilarity ensued soon after when both HE AND Heimer ran for the hills when the clone went BOOM

Riptwisted

10-22-2009

what do you think needs to be done to fix these problems your having?
there was no buff to shaco in last patch.
175 damage is NOT massive damage. my ashe build can do more that that with multi at lvl 7.
there is a reason wards are only 150. if u choose not to buy one your first trip back its your own fault for falling prey to an attack with a ridiculously long cool down.
now that your know what shaco uses his ulti for you should be able to see it coming.
you have half the battle won. just dont die and farm for fame.

skoalar

10-22-2009

Shaco is more than a little OP, he is a lot OP. Its hard to point to one specific mechanic considering he has all the best ones in the game. In the hands of a pro and with some decent support, he is an unkillable menace.

NERF THE **** OUT OF HIM!

Critical Error

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2009

But he is really really really (do I need another really?) squishy. And if he isnt, then he is really really really really weak in terms of damage.