Open Beta Begins

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xeirus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxus View Post
D: uh oh...

Will the store be brought online soon™ ?

I would also like to know.........

Edit: also, the Match making is still terrible..... still getting matched with people on their 2nd game ever

SpaceGh0st

10-22-2009

It would be great if we actually know the exchange rate of RP, IP, $, etc. Also...

Why were heros listed at different prices? Shouldn't they all be just as good as the next? Is hero imbalance being added by design to reward those who pay more money? If not, don't you think people will be upset when their $10 hero gets nerfed? Are prices based on popularity or did you use a random number generator?

DT777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2009

I'm still going to baw about the level reset.

Again.

I could care less if they took away all my IP, I just want to get to lvl 30 asap.

Phanman

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGh0st View Post
It would be great if we actually know the exchange rate of RP, IP, $, etc. Also...

Why were heros listed at different prices? Shouldn't they all be just as good as the next? Is hero imbalance being added by design to reward those who pay more money? If not, don't you think people will be upset when their $10 hero gets nerfed? Are prices based on popularity or did you use a random number generator?

Not really sure why they won't tell us this obviously important information.

Frozt

The Council

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
ELO will not be reset.
For the open beta? Or the preseason, too?

Phatkat

10-22-2009

waita sec, does this mean that those of us who have been playing alot recently to earn IP to test the store with will lose all of it before we get the chance?

Opodomus

10-22-2009

Quote:
Hey beta testers. After careful deliberation we've selected Rammus as the Exclusive Beta Tester Skin.

Sometime before the end of the closed beta, everyone will receive more information and instructions on how to retrieve their skin.
I am sad this did not happen. Also, Red posted in general saying that preorders would have preorder bonuses last Tuesday.

Penny please tell me everything is gonna be all right.

Wylte

10-22-2009

So...about those three skins I should be getting...have those gone to never-never land along with the store...?

...nvm I guess, Pendragon just posted

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

10-22-2009
3 of 4 Riot Posts

The skins will be coming with the store. We apologize for the delay

Phanman

10-22-2009

Quote:
The skins will be coming with the store. We apologize for the delay
But when will the store be coming, and why can't you tell us pricing of Riot Points right now?

1234567 ... 11