Udyr stance rotation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LSA

11-04-2012

When I 1v1 somebody, what rotation should I do? I figure it's bear > phoenix > turtle > tiger?

FaerellG

11-04-2012

Depends on the opponent.
For raw DPS and survivability. switch between Turtle/Phoenix/Tiger

If they have abilities that they use to hurt you, stun them with Bear (for example, fiddle's drain). Or if they try to run, use bear to stop them.
It's also good to open up with bear so you get some early burst.

When approaching, you should activate turtle first to get the shield, and start moving in. Switch to bear ASAP to get the MS and stun, your shield should blunt any initial damage as you move in.

BitProdigy

11-05-2012

Honestly you shouldn't have pheonix and tiger leveled at the same time, generally in a straight up 1v1, you go *chosen damage stance*>turtle stance>*damage stance*>turtle, bear comes in at 6 second intervals, or when they are running away, remember when using pheonix, wait for 3 AAs before switching back to turtle.

_G

Darkdaddy

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GurenSEITENv2 View Post
Honestly you shouldn't have pheonix and tiger leveled at the same time, generally in a straight up 1v1, you go *chosen damage stance*>turtle stance>*damage stance*>turtle, bear comes in at 6 second intervals, or when they are running away, remember when using pheonix, wait for 3 AAs before switching back to turtle.

_G

Maybe late game though as you will have everything leveled?

Generally I use pheonix if There team is all collapsed on someone. So if they are not on me ill use bear, tiger, pheonix.. If they are on me I use turtle instead of pheonix since I want to keep tiger for the attack speed and my lifesteal.