Ask Vayne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shauna Vayne

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Yes quite,♪ Sona replied, ♪So what other hidden talents do you possess?♪
"Hidden talents...?" Shauna sat there, thinking. "Acrobatics. Though that is not really hidden." She said. "What of you, Maven?"

Ask the String

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shauna Vayne View Post
"Hidden talents...?" Shauna sat there, thinking. "Acrobatics. Though that is not really hidden." She said. "What of you, Maven?"
♪Me?♪ Sona asked, ♪Well....I don't know about hidden but I can make the best tea in Demacia. I mean, maybe not the best, but I've been told it's great.♪

Colonel qt

02-03-2013

Vayne,

What does it feel like when a summoner leaves in the middle of the match and you just have to wait in the pool for the match to end?

Ask Shauna Vayne

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Me?♪ Sona asked, ♪Well....I don't know about hidden but I can make the best tea in Demacia. I mean, maybe not the best, but I've been told it's great.♪
"Tea? Hm. Next time you visit, may I ask you to make some?" Vayne asked. She actually did enjoy drinking teas quite a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek View Post
Vayne,

What does it feel like when a summoner leaves in the middle of the match and you just have to wait in the pool for the match to end?
It feels... annoying, Summoner. If your summoner leaves during a match, the senior officials call you back to the summoning platform, where you were invisibly held by a magical field, trapping you within, but you are still vulnerable to attackers who are willing to risk the platform. You cannot move... it is... annoying, aggravating even, to see and hear everything but not partake.

-Shauna Vayne

Ask the String

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shauna Vayne View Post
"Tea? Hm. Next time you visit, may I ask you to make some?" Vayne asked. She actually did enjoy drinking teas quite a bit.
♪Oh of course,♪ Sona replied, ♪i'd love to. So Shauna, any particular reason why everyone refers to you by your last name? Forgive me, but it would seem kinda rude.♪

Ask the Lunari

02-07-2013

Diana would arrive to Vayne's quarters, later on within the night and knock on the door and stand awaiting a response.

Ask Talon

02-07-2013

Vayne,

I do believe that we have a long overdue tea time.

-Talon

Ask Talon

02-14-2013

After hearing you say you would never wear that "heart" outfit again in your life... You sure seemed to be enjoying the attention from it today Vayne. How times change...

AskTheMundo

02-14-2013

Happy Valentines Day

Ask the String

02-18-2013

A letter would arrive for Vayne sometime later, signed by the Maven herself.

Quote:
Dear Shauna

You are hereby officially invited to Sona's Lunar Revel Concert. A small concert for a group of champions to celebrate the Lunar Revel. Hope you can show up.

-Sona, the Maven of the Strings.