Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Vayne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shauna Vayne

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Phiwings99:
Shauna, how does it feel to know that some summoners only pick you if they intend to drag the battle out for a long time. Does it frustrate you that any time you are summoned, you will be in battle for a hour or more?

No, it does not frustrate me. I do my job just as others would.

Quote:
The Angel Knight:
Maybe I could assist you in your hunts one day, Nighthunter

- Kayle

Your aid would be very much welcomed, Judicator. I feel in terms of eradicating evil from this world, you are the one I am closest to.

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
Sona glides into Vayne's rather dark home with a pleasant tune that really didn't seem to fit the atmosphere of the place. She approached the Nighthunter with a warm smile.

♪Hello there, Shauna,♪ Her melodies played out, ♪It has come to my attention that I have neglected to try to understand you as much as I should have, given how often the Summoners pair us up. If you aren't busy, I would like to try to get to know you on a more personal level.♪

Shauna looked at Sona quizicly, but stayed seated in her chair. The nighthunter reached over and flicked the needle off the record that was playing beside her. "What is it, that the Maven of the Strings wants to know?"

Quote:
AskKarthus:
With the power to curse also comes the power to un-curse. Though not all practitioners are capable of, or use their ability to. If you doubt this, I am willing to give a demonstration.

One other thing of importance, all power corrupts, not just the kind considered to be evil. Lets use Annie as an example, she is ordinary child, with the exception of power. Her power twisted her thinking. Another example is Syndra, she was like any other Ionian, until her power was unleashed. We both know the results. Viegar, an already tormented soul, became even more twisted with his rise to power, becoming insane beyond reckoning.

Your points? All power can corrupt, but where as ones such as Luxanna Crownguard do not let it overwhelm them, they remain pure and innocent.

Annie. Syndra. Veigar. They have all succumbed to the power at the command, and it controls them now.


Quote:
Shiek:
Dear Vayne

What do Black Magicks smell like?

A mix between sulfur and dead grass.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Ask Shauna Vayne:

Shauna looked at Sona quizicly, but stayed seated in her chair. The nighthunter reached over and flicked the needle off the record that was playing beside her. "What is it, that the Maven of the Strings wants to know?"


♪Well for starters, I am quite curious as to what your favorite genre of music is,♪ Sona started as she sat down in the closest available seat.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

01-12-2013

Quote:
Ask Shauna Vayne:

Your points? All power can corrupt, but where as ones such as Luxanna Crownguard do not let it overwhelm them, they remain pure and innocent.

Annie. Syndra. Veigar. They have all succumbed to the power at the command, and it controls them now.


"My point is simply that targeting wielders of one particular type of magic is only addressing part of the problem, and that only attacking users of magic is only dealing with part of the problem. It would be wiser to simply destroy abusers of power, or those who use their power for evil purposes. I'm saying that you should't choose your targets by what sort of magic they wield. Case in point: Me. While I may be the most powerful wielder of dark magic, I do not use it for what you would consider to be evil.

Also, Annie's parents control her."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThatVayneGuy

Recruiter

01-27-2013

So miss. Shauna,First time you're begging me to help and in the next one I'm off in a coffin with a bolt in my back.What do you have to say for yourself ?!?!?!
~summoner djura100


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shauna Vayne

Senior Member

02-02-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
♪Well for starters, I am quite curious as to what your favorite genre of music is,♪ Sona started as she sat down in the closest available seat.

"My... favorite genre of music? Hm." Shauna Vayne walked over to a hidden piece of furniture, and tore off it's cover, revealing a grand Piano. The sat down at the large insturment, and pulled the key cover up and pushed it back.

The Night Hunters fingers pressed to the keys, as sounds became to echo out into the room. The demacia aristocrat seemed to be getting into the song as she reached the crescendo... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVNiX6t9ESM)when her fingers stopped and she turned to the Maven of the Strings.

"Does this answer your question?"

Quote:
AskKarthus:
"My point is simply that targeting wielders of one particular type of magic is only addressing part of the problem, and that only attacking users of magic is only dealing with part of the problem. It would be wiser to simply destroy abusers of power, or those who use their power for evil purposes. I'm saying that you should't choose your targets by what sort of magic they wield. Case in point: Me. While I may be the most powerful wielder of dark magic, I do not use it for what you would consider to be evil.

Also, Annie's parents control her."

You may have a point, Lich. Perhaps I will refine my hunts to include those who abuse their power.

Quote:
djura100:
So miss. Shauna,First time you're begging me to help and in the next one I'm off in a coffin with a bolt in my back.What do you have to say for yourself ?!?!?!
~summoner djura100

Begging 'you' to help 'me'? What are you speaking about?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

02-02-2013

Quote:
Ask Shauna Vayne:
"My... favorite genre of music? Hm." Shauna Vayne walked over to a hidden piece of furniture, and tore off it's cover, revealing a grand Piano. The sat down at the large insturment, and pulled the key cover up and pushed it back.

The Night Hunters fingers pressed to the keys, as sounds became to echo out into the room. The demacia aristocrat seemed to be getting into the song as she reached the crescendo... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVNiX6t9ESM)when her fingers stopped and she turned to the Maven of the Strings.

"Does this answer your question?"


Sona listened to Vayne's song, feeling strange to listen to music rather than play it. She did, however, enjoy the song.

♪Yes, that would,♪ Sona replied once the song ended, ♪That was lovely. I didn't know you were so musically gifted.♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shauna Vayne

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
Sona listened to Vayne's song, feeling strange to listen to music rather than play it. She did, however, enjoy the song.

♪Yes, that would,♪ Sona replied once the song ended, ♪That was lovely. I didn't know you were so musically gifted.♪

Vayne nodded toward the other woman silently. She remained sitting at the piano for a few moments just letting her fingers run lightly over the keys.

"I was taught when I was a child. It is something I enjoy." She finally said a moment later.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Ask Shauna Vayne:
Vayne nodded toward the other woman silently. She remained sitting at the piano for a few moments just letting her fingers run lightly over the keys.

"I was taught when I was a child. It is something I enjoy." She finally said a moment later.


♪Well glad to know there's another fellow Demacian champion that can play music so beautifully,♪ Sona complemented in a delighted tune, ♪Perhaps sometime you and I could play a duo together?♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shauna Vayne

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
♪Well glad to know there's another fellow Demacian champion that can play music so beautifully,♪ Sona complemented in a delighted tune, ♪Perhaps sometime you and I could play a duo together?♪


Shauna sat there, blue eyes locked upon the blue-haired woman. "...Perhaps." She finally said after a few silent seconds, "it may be enjoyable."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Ask Shauna Vayne:
Shauna sat there, blue eyes locked upon the blue-haired woman. "...Perhaps." She finally said after a few silent seconds, "it may be enjoyable."


♪Yes quite,♪ Sona replied, ♪So what other hidden talents do you possess?♪