Hecarim Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChazDragoon

04-17-2012

Have you guys ever thought that, MAYBE, with the kind of gameplay changes they're making with this patch that some older coding or perhaps the new stuff thier adding is conflicting with what's there and causing bugs?

There's a reason the patch is not here and/or delayed. It's likely because there are PROBLEMS with the stuff in the patch, that if released, would make the game unplayable/unbalenced/unfun.

Now tell me, would you like to play a bugged out League of Legends where you can't surrender or perhaps there are certain skills or champions that become untouchable (literally) because riot didn't delay the patch to fix out those problems? I dont know what problems Riot is having in this patch and i want it too, but im not ignorant enough to not realize that: "Hey..maybe there's something wrong with the stuff their changing and that's why it's taking so long?"

So please, chill out and realize that there is a REASON this is delayed before you start looking worse than the Minecraft community in regards to updates. =/

Hencom

04-17-2012

It has been 1 and a half weeks and hecarim hasnt arrive. Either does Varus. as a feedback i will like to tell you that realeasing the patch preview 2 weeks before is like too much, i do know that the patch is heavy.
On the other hand when will be this patch released?

BurntCod

04-17-2012

Teemo Buff <3

Shiilo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

When the **** this pacht come in?

Blood Cleaner

04-18-2012

good stuff