Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hecarim Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xAdrestiaX

04-08-2012

This is the first patch I don't have a PROBLEM with per se.

MrMundungu

04-08-2012

Support Lux & Karma may actually exist now, not bad.

Cainin

04-08-2012

I am so glad you did something about the exp you get for champions of higher level and lower level. Thank you.

I am glad teemo is also fixed but I think you will be nerfing his dps a bit in the near future considering.

Also Kayle seems that she could go into the stratosphere of OP with the new changes, but as a support she was really underpowered, whereas Soraka is ridiculous.

Bocatt

04-08-2012

Why on earth would you buff teemo?

Shonoun

04-08-2012

Quote:
MasterElvis:
Kayle becoming a real support is cool. The experience earned from killing champions is a very good idea especially if u get put in a team that just isnt functioning properly early but get some synergy later on, now they can start catching up after a good team fight .

Also my fav champ is teemo, and im loving that he is getting buffs, anyone know what they are other than the one showed? At first when i saw teemo's pic before starting vid i was thinking it was a nerf and was sad but it turns out to be a buff, haha.

if i had to guess move quick's time might increase b/c blitz can still catch teemo pretty easily, or get away as the case might be. and cant wait for a buff on mushrooms: longer slow, more damage, higher % slow, 1.0 ap scaling instead of 0.8 maybe ??? ME WANT TO KNOW!!

More damage? I LOST HALF HEALTH TO 2 MUSHROOMS. You wish.

BrimStone25

04-08-2012

I am looking forward for the new patch. But seriously buffing up teemo he is already OP with some Attack Damage items with Attack Speed. I see the mastery pages are going to be saved on the server online now love that. How many pages will be able to have? I hope more than just the 10 that we have now!

VampireGod

04-08-2012

got enough ip to buy him and archer dude

NeutralGood

Recruiter

04-08-2012

QQ nerf to MR runes is another nerf to Morde.

Zowzurz

04-08-2012

I am pleased with mostly everything in this patch except for the excessive buffs to Teemo. I can agree with the toxic shot fix but these "unknown" buffs to Move Quick and Noxious Trap are kinda making me nervous. We'll have to see what they are and how it plays out.

P.S, buff / fix (i'm not quite sure which fits here, lulz) Evelynn.

Sir Koopaman

04-08-2012

Finally, Teemo is getting buffed! Even though it's in a small way, I really hope Riot pulls it together and really buff him, so that he might become viable again in tournaments. Definite +1 for Riot this time.