Hecarim Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KesslerCOIL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightNooblar View Post
With this new experience system, what does that mean for zilean? It feels like this is a nerf to his passive, because while his passive is designed to let you level a little faster, this change lets the enemy catch up a lot easier.
its both a buff and a nerf, if your team is losing alittle you'll be able to jump back much much quicker due to his passive being a percentage of xp increase.

Nannii

04-06-2012

Teemo >w< *hyper* cant wait!!!!!!! Love new patch

Visteus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

So when's the update coming out?

Sir Tabbris

04-06-2012

TEEMO Buffs: As I main Teemo this sounds very exciting and useful on the other hand my ulimate could be turned into something crappy...just have to wait and shroom i guess...lol

Lunar Pearl

04-06-2012

I have to wait an entire patch for varus... I'm so sad why cqnt they just come out together

Forix

04-06-2012

anyone notice first blood was in caps?

rarrar51

04-06-2012

You guys should put some patch for 4v5s and stuff to balance that out. Because we have a lot of disconnects these days and no one likes an uneven fight like that :/ Maybe give the smaller team handicap exp and/or gold bonuses? idk, but I feel like that should be an issue you guys should focus on. Hope you read this! Thank you

Exorcist92

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossob View Post
Saw Ahri there. At first: ARE YOU F****ING ME RIOT! AGAIN?!!
Then finished watching. Oh...whoops.
That's what I was thinking too, except I was excited because I was hoping they were reducing the delay in between the dashes on her Ult.
Wasn't that scared about her getting nerfed though.

Freeqsalot

04-06-2012

Woot. I get to eat Teemo and Kayle players nxt week. Inc free IP

Torinux

04-06-2012

O EM GEE my AP carry Q build will love my full AP rune age If I caused wreck with AP per level now im going to roll all the enemy team faces