Check out the New Features in The Hecarim Update!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Czxr

04-15-2012

I think the combat text is a little too big, I've played with it on the PBE and I find it more annoying than the text we have now (yes, I know I can disable it but I am giving feedback).

Tkdnova

04-15-2012

i wonder if we will ever see these updates ....

PwTCanceR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-16-2012

Keep up the good work,
since u seem to know how.
Good job

Anti1460

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugiviet View Post
Would we be able to turn off these features? I think the whole experience bar over the head is pretty stupid because you can take a quick peak and easily see it. Juss sayin
They said if there's enough ppl that want this they will add a way to turn this stuff on and off but for now you won't be able to change it

Drysst

04-16-2012

so is it coming out tuesday?

Shonoun

04-16-2012

Cant wait to see how much true damage I do with my 40% armor pen runes + masteries 0_o

Toyxoldier

04-17-2012

I can wait for the Hecarim patch i bought my RP last week and still have it but i wanna spend it so bad on the new champ. :P !!
But other people plz have patience riot is working on it so maybe u guys should stop asking about it...

Sawell

04-17-2012

I'm very pleased to see riot members commenting on this thread so often, even when some of the questions were redundant.
GJ here Rioters!

14├ČnchesUnbuffed

04-25-2012

meh

darkjak

05-19-2012

Would any Riot staff member like rjcombo davin or anodoin like to play my 1000 Coop Vs. AI win?