practice game leaves

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2009

There needs to be some way for you to leave a practice game, or some kind of countdown or something. i just tried to join a practice game, and inside they were using like 4 bots. i did not want to play with bots. but before i had the chance to say anything or leave the practice game the Host started, and i got stuck in champion selection. and thus, had to put a LEAVE on my record, by Hard shut-downing LoL.

Hedgepig

10-23-2009

Yeah, I think either practice games shouldnt count towards your leave, or there should be a 'ready' option. I was recently trying to join a game with two friends (we've never been able to queue a match with 3), I joined and before I even loaded the lobby the game had started (without my two friends) so I bailed. At least a short countdown would work.

prencher

10-23-2009

Add a 5 second countdown when the host clicks start, and have it reset if someone joins as you're starting.

Means the host will need to re-start it if someone joins, giving you at least 5 seconds after loading to leave. Perhaps also an option for players to delay the countdown.

On top of that, a ready button when you're done selecting all your stuff, pleeeeease. Sitting there for 1 minute extra for the 90% case where everybody picks fast, is annoying. Just let us say we're ready and start the game immediately when everybody is.