Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

practice game leaves

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonien

Recruiter

10-22-2009

There needs to be some way for you to leave a practice game, or some kind of countdown or something. i just tried to join a practice game, and inside they were using like 4 bots. i did not want to play with bots. but before i had the chance to say anything or leave the practice game the Host started, and i got stuck in champion selection. and thus, had to put a LEAVE on my record, by Hard shut-downing LoL.

Hedgepig

10-23-2009

Yeah, I think either practice games shouldnt count towards your leave, or there should be a 'ready' option. I was recently trying to join a game with two friends (we've never been able to queue a match with 3), I joined and before I even loaded the lobby the game had started (without my two friends) so I bailed. At least a short countdown would work.

prencher

10-23-2009

Add a 5 second countdown when the host clicks start, and have it reset if someone joins as you're starting.

Means the host will need to re-start it if someone joins, giving you at least 5 seconds after loading to leave. Perhaps also an option for players to delay the countdown.

On top of that, a ready button when you're done selecting all your stuff, pleeeeease. Sitting there for 1 minute extra for the 90% case where everybody picks fast, is annoying. Just let us say we're ready and start the game immediately when everybody is.