Draft mode? Wtf?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baelrage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

As much fun as facing off against trynd, lee and singed is in almost every match. I would really enjoy banning their respective arses. Why hasn't this been implemented?

GrimCrimson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

Because maybe, I DONT KNOW the fact that Riot HAS IGNORED TT FOR THE LONGEST TIME AND THAT THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN ASKED OVER 9000 TIMES.

Maybe that's why?

DrewTheDruid

04-06-2012

They have it for Dominion and people dodge way too much, you spend half the time waiting to play.

Baelrage

04-06-2012

So ignoring the problem is the answer? weak.

lirm

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewTheDruid View Post
They have it for Dominion and people dodge way too much, you spend half the time waiting to play.
Cause noone play dominion.

More people play TT than they do dominion. At least, when I que for both respectively, that's how it seems to work out (no wait times for TT, long wait times for Lolminion)

Kolos1001

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lirm View Post
Cause noone play dominion.

More people play TT than they do dominion. At least, when I que for both respectively, that's how it seems to work out (no wait times for TT, long wait times for Lolminion)
I have same queue times for both. Trynd is lulzy on both maps tho.

Prefix

Master Recruiter

04-06-2012

If you ever lose to a team with tryndy you are bad.

Wacky

04-06-2012

...theres a small portion of players who 3v3... and makeing that smaller by adding draft mode will make it that much smaller... u wanna ban champs? grab 2 friends and play ranked n then ban the champs you fail to understand.