Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot: Gotta say, i think the turret nerf on Heimer was too tough

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Salisimo

10-22-2009

Heimer crit me so hard the game got uninstalled.

Ashlen Rose

Recruiter

10-22-2009

Well they have a cap on his turrets and a long cd so why make them go away when he dies? maybe make them do less damage i just think thats kinda lame because the turrets make him and they are not that hard to kill if u have some range or somone who knows how to deal with them well.

Arafel

Friend of Urf

10-22-2009

Quote:
Ashlen Rose:
Well they have a cap on his turrets and a long cd so why make them go away when he dies? maybe make them do less damage i just think thats kinda lame because the turrets make him and they are not that hard to kill if u have some range or somone who knows how to deal with them well.

No. Turrets are WAY too much of a hassle. You either let your minions "tank" them (which lasts about 5 seconds for a full wave against maxed turrets) while you try and hit them, or you tank them yourself, and get taken down to half health or less.