udyr

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

6New6World6order

04-06-2012

Well hello guys. I have been playing with udyr for 2 days now.
I purchased him yesterday and I've had some pretty impressive games.
like for instance 15/6,15/3,12/3
I've heard he takes alot to master
ive been carrying alot of games with him and i caught on to how to play him within a short period of time

The more he changes form the more att speed he gets so

generally i initiate with the turtle giving me defence

then its tiger form because of its instant damage

then phoenix and by the time the 3 ticks of phoenix wears off i can keep my shield up

then repeat the sequence. thus constantly shifting and giving me the att speed buff

the most important thing im seeing is to jungle and get the items i need
after that its gg

I plan on mastering udyr so i will be playing him none stop for the next couple weeks

Let me know what u guys thing about my dps roll

6New6World6order

04-06-2012

Turtle spell is a beast because if i take damage in lanes ill go jungle with turtle form
and regenerate my mana and health within a short period of time allowing me to jump back into the team fight and ill have that suprise element
udyr is beast

StrategicPlan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

the reason he is hard to master is because he is such a versatile champion and can be played effectively in many different ways. you will generally be top lane or jungling. most lane udyrs max tiger and turtle first, while jungle udyrs max pheonix turtle for jungle clear times. don't forget to have at least one point in bear stance early on (lv3-5) for a gap closer and stun as this is huge for ganking lanes and putting extra damage on enemies in that second (or even escaping with).

6New6World6order

04-06-2012

Yeah i have been maxing phoenix and tiger stance first with 1 point in turtle and one in bear. I think ill try your idea