Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

07-02-2012

How would you feel if I said sorry?

- Lux.

Dear Morgana

07-02-2012

Quote:
Aw come on, you two, be nice. I once fought a lane against a pair of summoners weird enough to team you two up at the bottom lane. You are lethal together.
...Fine.

Quote:
Morgana!

It is I, Zarok.
I have a question for you. Are you in a relationship with anyone? If not, I would really like to be with you. I have always loved you, and still love you. Will you be with me?
No.

Quote:
How would you feel if I said sorry?

- Lux.
Mildly surprised, but I would still dislike you.

El Reyy

07-02-2012

Well Morgana, I am sorry if I came on too soon without knowing you too much. Will you accept my apology?

Dear Luxanna

07-02-2012

"I apologize to you Morgana and thank you because your spell is immensely useful." Luxanna murmured calmly, tossing a small pouch of gold at the angel, "Now, what kind of payment do you accept for the spell~?"

Ask the Herald

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"I apologize to you Morgana and thank you because your spell is immensely useful." Luxanna murmured calmly, tossing a small pouch of gold at the angel, "Now, what kind of payment do you accept for the spell~?"
{{ How about your soul? Or virginity? Or both? }}

Blade3324

07-02-2012

((I vote for the second option immensly))

Dear Luxanna

07-02-2012

(... I'm actually scared for what she'll do to my soul considering how much she says she hates me. The other is just.. I dunno. I doubt Morgana is that low, to sleep with the only person she hates as much as her sister.)

Ask the Herald

07-02-2012

Quote:
(... I'm actually scared for what she'll do to my soul considering how much she says she hates me. The other is just.. I dunno. I doubt Morgana is that low, to sleep with the only person she hates as much as her sister.)
{{ She's slept with Talon, so.... }}

Dear Luxanna

07-02-2012

(Talon is Talon. Morgana is Valoran's soul-draining mana-bubbling purples haired tech-winged angel dominatrix. Also I'm yet to figure out what Lux would need from Viktor. /forever unable to have inventions.)

Ask the Herald

07-02-2012

Quote:
(Talon is Talon. Morgana is Valoran's soul-draining mana-bubbling purples haired tech-winged angel dominatrix. Also I'm yet to figure out what Lux would need from Viktor. /forever unable to have inventions.)
{{ Lux with the ability to make her laser move while being fired. OMFP }}