Ask Morgana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Thank you...I suppose.

So...where shall I meet you?

Shall we...what's the word...meditate on the matter?

I'm not very good at sitting still.

Or did you plan to talk this out?
We hate meditating in the traditional sense ourselves. Too much sitting and inactivity. We prefer a walk in the woods while thinking and conversing. Much more calming, lets you clear your head. If you wish, we could go for a walk in the forests outside of the Institute and discuss matters.

Then there is always another option. We know there is a room, called the tea room in which we could sit and converse. We know that some champions, such as Tool, frequent it as well as summoners. They may irk us with questions, and if you do not judge us for smashing a face or two, then that is a location we can meet at.

((Drop by AskUdyr or to the Tea Room. Both work. Though I will be off for a few hours.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

04-07-2012

Quote:
We hate meditating in the traditional sense ourselves. Too much sitting and inactivity. We prefer a walk in the woods while thinking and conversing. Much more calming, lets you clear your head. If you wish, we could go for a walk in the forests outside of the Institute and discuss matters.

Then there is always another option. We know there is a room, called the tea room in which we could sit and converse. We know that some champions, such as Tool, frequent it as well as summoners. They may irk us with questions, and if you do not judge us for smashing a face or two, then that is a location we can meet at.

((Drop by AskUdyr or to the Tea Room. Both work. Though I will be off for a few hours.))
I'll be there shortly.

Quote:
Sigmund walks in through the door from the storage room, having just left the Break Room. He sets the box holding the dagger and the two bags of gold he had promised in payment on the counter. He then stands and waits for Morgana to finish whatever she was doing.

"If at all possible, could we keep the spirit mostly intact? It's done me a few favors, and isn't completely malevolent. I just want it out of my headspace."
Morgana looks up from her latest batch of cookies wordlessly. She snatches the box from him, ripping it open to reveal the dagger.

She turns it over, examining its shape and how the fireplace reflects off of it. After a moment, she pricks her finger on the tip, drawing her finger away.

Surprisingly, the blood doesn't spill onto the ground-it creates a string of liquid, with a texture similar to saliva, between her finger and the dagger's tip.

She moves her finger onto Sigmund's forehead, allowing the strand of blood-glue to connect between his forehead and the dagger.

Nothing happens for a moment, than the strand suddenly pulsates with blue light as a faint wave travels from Sigmund's forehead to the strand, then into the dagger. The wave swirls into a vortex on the dagger's pommel, then gets sucked into the gem. It shines crimson for a moment before fading.

Morgana places her finger on the blood from Sigmund's forehead, allowing it to re-liquify and suck back into her body as the ***** on her finger seals back up..

The only evidence of the exchange are tiny drops of blood on both Sigmund's forehead and the tip of the dagger. Morgana smiles as she hands him the dagger back


"There. He shouldn't bother you anymore, even if his soul isn't damaged. Now if you'll excuse me...I'll be taking those."

She grabs the gold bags, reaching her hands in to make sure that the money is there. Satisfied with the evidence, she puts it under her desk and resumes her work, not giving Sigmund another thought.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

Senior Member

04-07-2012

Hey, I didn't want to hear it. It's just that I have extreme hearing and you guys are loud. If I could I would stay outside Noxus to avoid the chance of hearing you two going at it again, but I have business there. You would be surprised how many Noxians can use the power of a dragon for some of their business.

EDIT: To be fair, you guys aren't the only ones. Almost every civilized place I go I have to endure people moaning and yelling and all the other noises. It makes me wonder why I bother communicating with humanoids.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

04-07-2012

Quote:
Hey, I didn't want to hear it. It's just that I have extreme hearing and you guys are loud. If I could I would stay outside Noxus to avoid the chance of hearing you two going at it again, but I have business there. You would be surprised how many Noxians can use the power of a dragon for some of their business.
Fine. Just avoid the rumor mill...or I'll mill your insides into a paste. And that's nothing compared to what I'd do to your immortal soul.

But avoid that, and all is well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Irie

Senior Member

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Talon stands outside Sinful Succulence whistling to himself

I think it's your turn for the chains tonight...
...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arrakasta

Senior Member

04-07-2012

Well well, isn't this a surprise, Morgana is going with Talon, surprising indeed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

Senior Member

04-07-2012

I'll try, but my payers don't tell me what I have to do before I actually have to do it. Something about safety. And I could say something about what would happen if you tried anything with my immortal soul, but I only get in trouble that way.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

04-07-2012

The bell at the door doesn't even jungle as Talon passes through, he smirks as he waves at Morgana

Dragon paste? Sounds like it would sell well...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

Senior Member

04-07-2012

Before the presence within Sigmund's mind returns to the dagger, it gives him several pieces of information. Sigmund makes no outward sign that anything has happened, and instead places the dagger into the box, closes the lid, and stores the box in his pocket. He nods, satisfied that the exchange has been completed, and walks to the storage room door. He inserts a key that does not seem like it would belong to the door, opens it, and walks through, back into the Break Room. The door shuts softly as Talon enters from the street.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

04-07-2012

Quote:
The bell at the door doesn't even jungle as Talon passes through, he smirks as he waves at Morgana

Dragon paste? Sounds like it would sell well...
Morgana jumps back, slightly shocked to see her paramour in front of her at this hour.

"You're early! Dammit, I'm not ready yet! Come back after work hours! Go!"