Ask Morgana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

04-07-2012

Morgana,

I was surprised to learn that you are a cuddler. The good kind of surprised.

~Talon

Dear Morgana

04-07-2012

Quote:
Morgana,

I was surprised to learn that you are a cuddler. The good kind of surprised.

~Talon
Talon,

I was surprised to learn that you are a moaner. The good kind of surprised.

~Morgana

Ask Talon

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Talon,

I was surprised to learn that you are a moaner. The good kind of surprised.

~Morgana
*cough* Let's keep that secret....

FilFire

04-07-2012

Too late. I heard you guys last night.

Bright Oblivion

04-07-2012

Morgana,

You wouldn't happen to know how to return a spirit from one's head into the dagger from whence it came, would you? I would ask the Rogue Mage, but he still seems to be irritated with me for incinerating half of his library a few months ago. In my defense, he wanted to examine my head and figure out how my magics worked. I didn't feel like having people poke around upstairs. If you could help me, I would be glad to repay you with a couple head-sized bags of gold coins. It should be enough to expand your bakery significantly.

-Sigmund

PS: If you would be so kind as to not tell a certain Night Hunter about my asking you for help with this, I would be extremely grateful. Those silver crossbow bolts hurt a great deal.

AskUdyr

04-07-2012

Quote:
Greetings, Spirit. You are easily one of the few champions who I totally respect. It's...relieving to know that someone else is willing to avoid looking at things in such a black and white perspective.

She's lost her chance to learn anything from me. I might have, several years ago, if she hadn't plagiarized my Dark Binding...but she did, and now I have no wish to work with her. She's as good as dead in my eyes.

With regards to your question...It was mostly to get back at my sister, to keep her from sinking her hooks into anybody new. Oh, I certainly care for him, and would love to continue our meetings...but that was my initial reason.

Afterwards, it became genuine interest.

I...still don't know who I prefer though...could I speak with you on the matter?
As you respect us, we respect you. We would be more than pleased to speak with you, Fallen One. Of course you may speak to us on this matter.

Ask Luxanna

04-07-2012

Quote:
We'll see how happy and jubilant your soul can be when it's being torn apart by the hundreds of vengeful, dark spirits that rejoice whenever a young, pure soul such as yourself is cast into their embrace. Enjoy the ****ation, when the time comes.
This may come as a shock to you, but you aren't in your world anymore. Whatever power you had there, you have only a shadow of it here. Don't forget that, Morrigan.

Dear Morgana

04-07-2012

Quote:
*cough* Let's keep that secret....
What's the matter? Too embarrassed at how I made you squeal?~

Quote:
Too late. I heard you guys last night.
Morgana's demeanor instantly changes-her eyes flash magenta, her nails extend into claws, and she hisses, baring her fangs.

"YOU WOULDN'T DARE!"

Quote:
Morgana,

You wouldn't happen to know how to return a spirit from one's head into the dagger from whence it came, would you? I would ask the Rogue Mage, but he still seems to be irritated with me for incinerating half of his library a few months ago. In my defense, he wanted to examine my head and figure out how my magics worked. I didn't feel like having people poke around upstairs. If you could help me, I would be glad to repay you with a couple head-sized bags of gold coins. It should be enough to expand your bakery significantly.

-Sigmund

PS: If you would be so kind as to not tell a certain Night Hunter about my asking you for help with this, I would be extremely grateful. Those silver crossbow bolts hurt a great deal.
Anything that gets in the way of that self-obsessed, self-righteous, woe-is-me mortal is a welcome diversion. Be at my bakery this afternoon.

Make sure you're done by 8:00. I have...plans afterwards.

Quote:
As you respect us, we respect you. We would be more than pleased to speak with you, Fallen One. Of course you may speak to us on this matter.

Thank you...I suppose.

So...where shall I meet you?

Shall we...what's the word...meditate on the matter?

I'm not very good at sitting still.

Or did you plan to talk this out?

Quote:
This may come as a shock to you, but you aren't in your world anymore. Whatever power you had there, you have only a shadow of it here. Don't forget that, Morrigan.
This may come as a shock to you, darling, but my powers are not diminished simply because I'm not "home". Even if they were, I could still send you to the foulest pits of the vilest Eldritch realms known to magic, light mage. Prepare for your eventual end.

Ask Talon

04-07-2012

Quote:
What's the matter? Too embarrassed at how I made you squeal?~
Talon stands outside Sinful Succulence whistling to himself

I think it's your turn for the chains tonight...

Bright Oblivion

04-07-2012

Sigmund walks in through the door from the storage room, having just left the Break Room. He sets the box holding the dagger and the two bags of gold he had promised in payment on the counter. He then stands and waits for Morgana to finish whatever she was doing.

"If at all possible, could we keep the spirit mostly intact? It's done me a few favors, and isn't completely malevolent. I just want it out of my headspace."