Ask Morgana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Luxanna

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
No.
No wonder Kayle seeks your utter destruction. I hope she succeeds in her quest, whereas you fail utterly and completely.

Ask Talon

04-07-2012

I'm tempted to ask if there is anything I can do, but I'm wary of the possible answers....

Also, I'll be sure to stop by with what your last letter enclosed soon...

Please don't take my soul.... I need it...

Dear Morgana

04-07-2012

Quote:
No wonder Kayle seeks your utter destruction. I hope she succeeds in her quest, whereas you fail utterly and completely.
My, my, the little girl has teeth. What took you so long to show them, you thieving little nuisance?

You've just sealed your fate.

Quote:
I'm tempted to ask if there is anything I can do, but I'm wary of the possible answers....
If it's with regard to Lux...do what you do best.

If it's about me...you can probably guess~

SuperMan Pix

04-07-2012

Quote:
Certainly.

Where shall they be delivered to? I also expect the usual payment.

The bill will be attached with the package.

Morgana walks in, cracking her knuckles threateningly. She shakes her head, her fangs beginning to peek out from her upper lip.

"Little yordle...you really didn't think you could get away with it, did you? You almost ruined a particularly pleasant evening. I think I might let you go, just this once, for his sake...but if I catch you here again, I'll have a new line of Pink Pixie Pies coming out of my shop.

Still...I'm not letting you off scot-free..."

Morgana holds a hand under Lulu's nose, and begins to rub her index finger and thumb together, causing purple smoke to rise from her hands. Lulu falls asleep quickly.

Once the yordle is asleep, Morgana unties her and releases the sleeping Pix, then throws them unceremoniously out her window, causing them to sail past the dumpster and land head-first in a puddle of muddy water.
*Lulu slowly lifts her head out of the puddle while Pix starts to flutter weakly in the air. Strangely, the sorceress has a wide smile on her face, almost like a mad woman's smile*
*She stands up and turns to look at the window she came from. Lulu points her wand at the window and whispers:*

Transmogulate

*the tome on the counter turns into a squirrel. It runs around the bakery aimlessly*
*Lulu continues to smile and walks away from the bakery*
*she stops once the bakery was out of sight and takes off her hat. Lulu puts her hand inside of her hat and pulls out a black tome, the same one found in Morgana's chest*
*Lulu starts to run, laughing maniacally with the tome in her hands*

...hahahahahahahahahAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

*Many Noxians turn their sights toward the street, scratching their heads as they see the Yordle sorceress running down the main avenue laughing like a maniac with a black book in her hands*

-Lulu and Pix

Ask Jarvan IV

04-07-2012

Quote:
I most certainly would be capable of such a thing, little mortal "king".
Immortal or not, Morgana, I would eradicate you were you to ever threaten my people.

AskUdyr

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Luxanna View Post
Young Crownguard, you must understand to think before you speak. If it were Cho'gath or Nocturne you spoke to, we would not care. The Fallen One deserves respect. You may be able to learn something from her thousands of years of wisdom instead of condemning her. We know how many view us, and there is of course reasoning behind our actions. Very, very infrequently is there no rhyme to reason, despite rhyme being off tempo or not. Do not be so quick to fall your blade of judgement upon her, just as you should not towards the Judicator. After all, what makes a being "good" or "bad"?

Fallen One.

We do not mean to insult or pry too much, but something bothers us. We are curious, what do you see in Tool to perform such...actions towards him. Why would a being of your stature show interest in him? It seems rather strange.

Ask Luxanna

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Young Crownguard, you must understand to think before you speak. If it were Cho'gath or Nocturne you spoke to, we would not care. The Fallen One deserves respect. You may be able to learn something from her thousands of years of wisdom instead of condemning her. We know how many view us, and there is of course reasoning behind our actions. Very, very infrequently is there no rhyme to reason, despite rhyme being off tempo or not. Do not be so quick to fall your blade of judgement upon her, just as you should not towards the Judicator. After all, what makes a being "good" or "bad"?
I've already learned all I need to learn from this one.

Ask Talon

04-07-2012

Morgana,

I think I just saw one of your tomes running down the street...

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

04-07-2012

Quote:
Certainly.

Where shall they be delivered to? I also expect the usual payment.

The bill will be attached with the package.
Thank you. Just deliver them to my residence in Bligewater.

Dear Morgana

04-07-2012

Quote:
*Lulu slowly lifts her head out of the puddle while Pix starts to flutter weakly in the air. Strangely, the sorceress has a wide smile on her face, almost like a mad woman's smile*
*She stands up and turns to look at the window she came from. Lulu points her wand at the window and whispers:*

Transmogulate

*the tome on the counter turns into a squirrel. It runs around the bakery aimlessly*
*Lulu continues to smile and walks away from the bakery*
*she stops once the bakery was out of sight and takes off her hat. Lulu puts her hand inside of her hat and pulls out a black tome, the same one found in Morgana's chest*
*Lulu starts to run, laughing maniacally with the tome in her hands*

...hahahahahahahahahAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

*Many Noxians turn their sights toward the street, scratching their heads as they see the Yordle sorceress running down the main avenue laughing like a maniac with a black book in her hands*

-Lulu and Pix
Not looking out the window, Morgana examines her storeroom a little bit, sensing something off..

"Hm...something's wrong, though I can't put my finger on it..."

Quote:
Immortal or not, Morgana, I would eradicate you were you to ever threaten my people.
Why do you find the need to write in that...ridiculous font?

It's irritating.

Quote:

Fallen One.

We do not mean to insult or pry too much, but something bothers us. We are curious, what do you see in Tool to perform such...actions towards him. Why would a being of your stature show interest in him? It seems rather strange.
Greetings, Spirit. You are easily one of the few champions who I totally respect. It's...relieving to know that someone else is willing to avoid looking at things in such a black and white perspective.

She's lost her chance to learn anything from me. I might have, several years ago, if she hadn't plagiarized my Dark Binding...but she did, and now I have no wish to work with her. She's as good as dead in my eyes.

With regards to your question...It was mostly to get back at my sister, to keep her from sinking her hooks into anybody new. Oh, I certainly care for him, and would love to continue our meetings...but that was my initial reason.

Afterwards, it became genuine interest.

I...still don't know who I prefer though...could I speak with you on the matter?

Quote:
I've already learned all I need to learn from this one.
We'll see how happy and jubilant your soul can be when it's being torn apart by the hundreds of vengeful, dark spirits that rejoice whenever a young, pure soul such as yourself is cast into their embrace. Enjoy the ****ation, when the time comes.

Quote:
Morgana,

I think I just saw one of your tomes running down the street...
Morgana's eyes flash purple, and she looks at her diary. A quick flip through the pages reveals that they are all blank-it's a dud.

"LULU!"

Quote:
Thank you. Just deliver them to my residence in Bligewater.
Done.

Might want to make sure that I haven't mixed up Veigar's order in there.