Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jarvan IV

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
You be nice! I have a hard enough time making her not spit when your name is mentioned!

I swear, I'll drag you two to Shyvana's.
Shyvana already tried that.

Buzanami

05-25-2012

Hello Morgana, let me just say its a pleasure to make your acquaintance. While you appear to be very hostile I think inside your very nice and not made out like how your sister keeps telling everyone. I was even surprised that you were a swimsuit model. I'm a big fan of your most recent costume and I would really like to help design your next costume or robe. If you ever need any tailoring services please feel free to let me know.

Jaden, the Thread Master

Dear Morgana

05-25-2012

Quote:
Ah. I see. Anyway, Lady Morgana I hope I didn't bother you and your two companions, Sivir and Sarah while they were... well you know.

What I wanted to ask was about the new Blackthorn magic that you seemed to have harnessed lately upon the Fields of Justice. It's a rather intriguing and beautiful sight to see you in such an outfit. Does the new magic involve manipulating nature in some way? Leaves fall from your wings, and your entire body seems to be... morphed in such a way akin to possession. Is such a thing safe for you to hold within your grasp? I do not doubt your abilities, but I do know that many a sorcerer and wizard have attempted to control powers beyond their own and have met a rather distasteful end.

-Mortimer A. Locard
You are correct. I managed to tear out the psyche of one of the trees in the Twisted Treeline, and bind it to myself-thus, the appearance. I managed to reverse the effects, but the League's magics can replicate it when on the Fields.

Strangely, it did not result in any changes to my powers...

Quote:
Hello Morgana, let me just say its a pleasure to make your acquaintance. While you appear to be very hostile I think inside your very nice and not made out like how your sister keeps telling everyone. I was even surprised that you were a swimsuit model. I'm a big fan of your most recent costume and I would really like to help design your next costume or robe. If you ever need any tailoring services please feel free to let me know.

Jaden, the Thread Master
You're very welcome, tailor.

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2012

It's very nice to meet you Morgana, I myself don't really agree with Kayle, and her strict enforcing of "justice". My question is this. Have you ever thought of employing your (expertly baked) pastries into a sanctioned fight by empowering it with your magic? I'd think it very clever to have a tormented soil-filled Jelly Donut.

~Tem'rak

Ask Fortune

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Shyvana already tried that.
...True Form Shyvana's, then! We'll see if fighting off a dragon will get you two to work together!

Ask Jarvan IV

05-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
...True Form Shyvana's, then! We'll see if fighting off a dragon will get you two to work together!
I doubt Shyvana would be very game for the idea. But if she was, I would happily watch Morgana be torn asunder by Shyvana. I could use a laugh.

Buzanami

05-26-2012

May I trouble you for a pastry and maybe dinner sometime?

Dear Morgana

05-26-2012

Quote:
May I trouble you for a pastry and maybe dinner sometime?
If you want to buy something, go to my shop.

If you want a date, then GET OUT.

Quote:
I doubt Shyvana would be very game for the idea. But if she was, I would happily watch Morgana be torn asunder by Shyvana. I could use a laugh.
I would happily watch Jarvan be torn asunder by Cho'Gath. I could use a laugh.

Now do you know how it feels, you stuck-up, self-obsessed, annoyingly bold excuse for a monarch?

Quote:
It's very nice to meet you Morgana, I myself don't really agree with Kayle, and her strict enforcing of "justice". My question is this. Have you ever thought of employing your (expertly baked) pastries into a sanctioned fight by empowering it with your magic? I'd think it very clever to have a tormented soil-filled Jelly Donut.

~Tem'rak
Nice to know my 'fanbase' is growing.

I WAS going to do that...but then I promised the dragonkin that I wouldn't.

Ask Fortune

05-26-2012

...*just grumbles* You two... Morgana, that's an awesome new look! It's so autumny.

Ask Jarvan IV

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
I would happily watch Jarvan be torn asunder by Cho'Gath. I could use a laugh.

Now do you know how it feels, you stuck-up, self-obsessed, annoyingly bold excuse for a monarch?
What wonders we have experienced today! Not only did Morgana have her first feeling, but she's even trying to communicate it! This is a most fortuitous event!