Ask Morgana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

04-06-2012

Quote:
I'm sure you'll love it.
The last time someone said that to me I was almost bisected vertically.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

04-06-2012

Quote:
The last time someone said that to me I was almost bisected vertically.
Don't spoil it by speculating, I'll be waiting.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nwol

Senior Member

04-06-2012

Morgana,

It was intended to be somewhat vague, I wanted your overall opinion. I'm surprised you mentioned THAT abomination of all things though. You don't like anything traditional then? Pity. I was hoping we could do some exchanges.

Anyway, it's not like I could compete against a champion in anything involving the public. You have the League to thank for alot of your success and marketing. Whatever you do practically sells itself, slap your face on the product and what not. It's not that I have a grudge, it's not that your desserts aren't bad. They are quite good and I will admit to purchasing at the Sinful Succulence from time to time. I'm just competetive and have an ego when it comes to that craft. It's harder when you need to make the effort on your own.

-Tekun Valos


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

04-06-2012

Quote:
Morgana,

It was intended to be somewhat vague, I wanted your overall opinion. I'm surprised you mentioned THAT abomination of all things though. You don't like anything traditional then? Pity. I was hoping we could do some exchanges.

Anyway, it's not like I could compete against a champion in anything involving the public. You have the League to thank for alot of your success and marketing. Whatever you do practically sells itself, slap your face on the product and what not. It's not that I have a grudge, it's not that your desserts aren't bad. They are quite good and I will admit to purchasing at the Sinful Succulence from time to time. I'm just competetive and have an ego when it comes to that craft. It's harder when you need to make the effort on your own.

-Tekun Valos
Tell me how to make those cookies that change flavor every few seconds, and I'll give you the recipe for my Mount Rakkor Muffins. Authentically self-replicating, with each one the same as the last!

Redundant name notwithstanding, Ashe's Ice Cold Icicle Iced Tea Cakes can be quite the treat. I'll have to figure out how she makes them leave icicles wherever they go...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Veigar

Senior Member

04-06-2012

Sorceress!

I demand two dozen Yordle Yogurt Cakes to be delivered to my abode!

Payment can be given once the package arrives.

I trust that they'll be satisfactory, sorceress.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

04-06-2012

Quote:
Sorceress!

I demand two dozen Yordle Yogurt Cakes to be delivered to my abode!

Payment can be given once the package arrives.

I trust that they'll be satisfactory, sorceress.
I'm no mere sorceress, yordle. I'm the most powerful magus on my planet!

My goods are always perfect, you miniscule little pest. Take care before you insult them next time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

04-06-2012

Hello, Morgana.

Know that I'm only asking because I'd like to learn. I've no real issue with you. So... what specifically happened between you and Kayle? Or, more specifically, between your and her political sides?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Veigar

Senior Member

04-06-2012

Quote:
I'm no mere sorceress, yordle. I'm the most powerful magus on my planet!

My goods are always perfect, you miniscule little pest. Take care before you insult them next time.
Then perhaps you'd be wise to make sure I don't have any leverage over you the next time you think of insulting me, angel.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

04-06-2012

Quote:
Hello, Morgana.

Know that I'm only asking because I'd like to learn. I've no real issue with you. So... what specifically happened between you and Kayle? Or, more specifically, between your and her political sides?
'Sigh'

I knew someone was going to ask me this. At least is was the dragon. Your kind can be so...enticingly brutal when they wish. It makes me giddy.

It's simple, really. I didn't want to adhere to my world's definition of "normal". As a result, i was branded a freak, cast out, and eventually hunted down.

I figured, "If they already hate me, then why not just conform to their prejudices?"

So I embraced the "darker arts", to hear my sibling say it. A surprising amount of my brethren, tired of hiding their feelings and living a lie, decided to come with me.

Kayle could have left us in peace.

But she had to hunt us down, to make sure there were no "imperfections" in her little world. So we fought back. What would you have done when risked with cultural and literal genocide?

Then I ended up here...on this little planet.

You've experienced this yourself. Surely you, of all people, would understand.

Quote:
Then perhaps you'd be wise to make sure I don't have any leverage over you the next time you think of insulting me, angel.
If you're talking about my little slip-up with that Rakkor, that was poor judgement. Nothing more.

Don't think you can blackmail me. I've yet to receive my payment. I could easily charge you with failing to hold up your end of the bargain...not counting what I'd do to you myself.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
'Sigh'

I knew someone was going to ask me this. At least is was the dragon. Your kind can be so...enticingly brutal when they wish. It makes me giddy.

It's simple, really. I didn't want to adhere to my world's definition of "normal". As a result, i was branded a freak, cast out, and eventually hunted down.

I figured, "If they already hate me, then why not just conform to their prejudices?"

So I embraced the "darker arts", to hear my sibling say it. A surprising amount of my brethren, tired of hiding their feelings and living a lie, decided to come with me.

Kayle could have left us in peace.

But she had to hunt us down, to make sure there were no "imperfections" in her little world. So we fought back. What would you have done when risked with cultural and literal genocide?

Then I ended up here...on this little planet.

You've experienced this yourself. Surely you, of all people, would understand.
I do understand, Morgana. And that's why, aside from Riven, you are the Noxian I respect the most.

I will admit that your story is very similar to my own. Most dragons wish me dead simply for what I am, and even if they don't want me dead for simply existing, they want me dead for living as a human and amongst humans. They'd probably want me dead for living amongst even your people. So I do understand your feelings. In a manner, you've done exactly what I've done. Dragons want me dead? Alright then, I shall live as a human and hunt down any dragon who dares harm a human.

However, I do respect Kayle and do consider her a friend. I hope you don't have too much of an issue with that.