Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah just sighed and chuckled.

"Janine, Velisa, meet our new chef, Morgana." She said. "Morgana, be nice."

"Yeah, hi." Velisa said.

"Nice to meet you." Janine said politely.
"Hmph. I trust you know who I am? I've heard so much about you both."

Her outright hostility seems to fade slightly into dulled anger, but there's still sharpness in the fallen angel's glare.

Suddenly, her eyes widen and she buries her head in her hands. Obviously, she had an epiphany of some kind.

"Stupid-little-"

Morgana looks up and bites her lip with her lower teeth in some...unknown emotion.

"...Hello to you both My apologies, but I merely realized something."

This time, she actually manages to...sound welcoming. A pale hand extends, curled, purple fingernails glinting dangerously out towards Janine in a waiting handshake.

Ask Fortune

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
"Hmph. I trust you know who I am? I've heard so much about you both."

Her outright hostility seems to fade slightly into dulled anger, but there's still sharpness in the fallen angel's glare.

Suddenly, her eyes widen and she buries her head in her hands. Obviously, she had an epiphany of some kind.

"Stupid-little-"

Morgana looks up and bites her lip with her lower teeth in some...unknown emotion.

"...Hello to you both My apologies, but I merely realized something."

This time, she actually manages to...sound welcoming. A pale hand extends, curled, purple fingernails glinting dangerously out towards Janine in a waiting handshake.
Janine calmly shook Morgana's hand.

"You're quite protective of Miss Fortune." Janine said, glancing at Sarah.

Dear Morgana

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Janine calmly shook Morgana's hand.

"You're quite protective of Miss Fortune." Janine said, glancing at Sarah.
The Fallen Angel does not respond, merely releasing Janine's hand and stealing a worried glance at Sarah before speaking.

"I have a boy, early twenties, who I have deliver my goods around Noxus. Impudent little hussy, but dependable once he starts a job and cute enough for either of you. I myself don't touch him."

She wrinkles her nose.

"I have better things to do. But, with Sarah's permission, I'll bring him aboard the ship for the time I'm sailing with you."

Morgana rolls her eyes and waves her hand in a 'get-on-with-it' motion.

"Yes, I know, an extra mouth to feed. It's in my best interest to keep him employed and alive, so I'll do both without bothering you.

What say you, Sarah?"

Grand Viper

02-05-2013

((I do have a question Morg, but it is unfortunately OOC, so do forgive me. How did you know that I write stuff?))

Dear Morgana

02-05-2013

((I have an ff account. You may know me as someone who had an issue with a few of your chapters revolving around a specific character in your Short Stories and called you a guru previously.

If you are able to guess or otherwise find out who I am, please don't post it here. I'd prefer to keep my ff account secret from the LoL forum population. Sorry.))

Ask Fortune

02-06-2013

Quote:
The Fallen Angel does not respond, merely releasing Janine's hand and stealing a worried glance at Sarah before speaking.

"I have a boy, early twenties, who I have deliver my goods around Noxus. Impudent little hussy, but dependable once he starts a job and cute enough for either of you. I myself don't touch him."

She wrinkles her nose.

"I have better things to do. But, with Sarah's permission, I'll bring him aboard the ship for the time I'm sailing with you."

Morgana rolls her eyes and waves her hand in a 'get-on-with-it' motion.

"Yes, I know, an extra mouth to feed. It's in my best interest to keep him employed and alive, so I'll do both without bothering you.

What say you, Sarah?"
"Sure, sure, no problem." Sarah said. "...what's it matter how cute he is?"

"I think she thinks we'll ride him." Velisa said, smirking. "Come on, Morgana, give us some credit."

Dear Morgana

02-06-2013

"Give you credit for what? I'm not assuming you're ****s, if that's what you're asking. I'm merely passing along word of a potential interest that has failed to capture mine."

Morgana shrugs her shoulders.

"I did not intend to offend. Should I meet you all later when I have everything ready?"

Grand Viper

02-06-2013

Quote:
((I have an ff account. You may know me as someone who had an issue with a few of your chapters revolving around a specific character in your Short Stories and called you a guru previously.

If you are able to guess or otherwise find out who I am, please don't post it here. I'd prefer to keep my ff account secret from the LoL forum population. Sorry.))
((Alright then.))

Ask Fortune

02-06-2013

Quote:
"Give you credit for what? I'm not assuming you're ****s, if that's what you're asking. I'm merely passing along word of a potential interest that has failed to capture mine."

Morgana shrugs her shoulders.

"I did not intend to offend. Should I meet you all later when I have everything ready?"
"Sure." Sarah said. "And don't worry, it takes way more than that to offend residents of Bilgewater~."

Dear Morgana

02-06-2013

"Alright, I'll meet you at your home, then? Or your counseling center? I hear Blitzcrank's working for you now..."