Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Angel Knight

01-05-2013

Kayle sat there for a long time, thoughts flooding her mind she thought were long gone .. Kayle closed her eyes for a moment. "...Well I'm listening now." Kayle simply said "I.." Kayle shook her head Kayle couldn't think straight hardly, too many painful memories filled her mind as tears began to slide down her face. Was all this really worth it? All this pain, war, destruction?

Kayle's mind went back to their childhood, even though Kayle did not want it to, Morgana had hurt herself some how, and Kayle was treating the cut. Kayle didn't know what to think anymore. Finally, Kayle spoke softly, her face remained indifferent, even as tears stained her face "Please.. just tell me.. so I will at least know why the only person whom I've ever strived to protect stands against everything that I am"

Dear Morgana

01-05-2013

Morgana turns away from Kayle once again to hide the tears that have silently erupted from her.

"I don't owe you an explanation. You don't deserve anything. Not after what you've done to me in your blind service to those you perceived as flawless, as perfect."

She sniffs and continues.

"I could see their mistakes. I could see that a society of blind, false happiness was no better than slavery. And my point was only proven when they sent you to silence my private, rebellious thoughts.

You were always so perfect. It was universally a point of shame that a perfect child such as you could have such a problem child for a sibling. And you stood with them."

Another pause. Her sniffling is gone.

"Get the **** out. I'm not repeating myself. You're only further proving my point my refusing."

The Angel Knight

01-05-2013

Kayle stood there for a little while longer, feeling like she had just been ran over by a train ten thousand times. Finally, she spoke, her voice soft, and stained with a hint of regret "I... I'm sorry.... sister.." it meant nothing to Morgana, Kayle knew that, this was beyond fixing with simple words, but Kayle did not do it for just Morgana, she did it for herself.

And with that, the angel warrior turned and left Morgana's domain.

Ask the Lunari

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post

Morgana looks as if she's been crying-long tracks of dried tears line her cheeks.

"Please leave, Lunari. I wish to be alone."
Diana shows a concerned look for Morgana, while pausing at her request.

Dear whats wrong?...

Did something happen between yourself and that sister of yours?...

Dear Morgana

01-05-2013

"I would prefer to be alone."

Her tone has dropped some, taking on a threatening air.

Ask the Lunari

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
"I would prefer to be alone."

Her tone has dropped some, taking on a threatening air.
Fine fine... Diana replied.

Come see me when you are better then dear, I cannot stand to see you like this...

and with that, Diana leaves shutting the door behind her softly.

Turtle True

01-08-2013

Morgana you Hottie Hot Hottie. I have a very important question. HOW in the not-affected-by-laws-of-physics-world do your boobs stay that way. And allso can i get you numbah!!!! your numbah can i have it. PRETTTY PLEASE!!!!

Ask the Herald

01-08-2013

Greetings, Morgana.

It has been some time since we last spoke, has it not? At any rate, how are you faring these days? Would you like me to visit you either at your home or at your place of business to talk? Just let me know and I will make time to go.

- Viktor

Dear Morgana

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disutbed Turtle View Post
Morgana you Hottie Hot Hottie. I have a very important question. HOW in the not-affected-by-laws-of-physics-world do your boobs stay that way. And allso can i get you numbah!!!! your numbah can i have it. PRETTTY PLEASE!!!!

Somewhere, a mother dies in childbirth from the sheer hatred Morgana's mind is flooded with. The letter is immediately ripped apart with her bare hands before being shoved into the fireplace-a surprisingly tame reaction considering her frustration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Greetings, Morgana.

It has been some time since we last spoke, has it not? At any rate, how are you faring these days? Would you like me to visit you either at your home or at your place of business to talk? Just let me know and I will make time to go.

- Viktor
I am available now, Herald. Visit me at your leisure.

xcyper33

01-08-2013

"My dearest, Morgana, have you ever considered the Herald about repairing your wings? All can be fixed through technology...except for a battered heart, ofcourse."

-X