Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

12-30-2012

Viktor-

I apologize, things...haven't been working out for me. Perhaps I may meet you in your...what's the word? Lab?

-Morgana

Heil Teemo

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana wrinkles her nose, unwittingly clutching her date's elbow even more. She doesn't notice.

"Well, we could always bake something at Sinful Succulence to eat, and there's plenty of books and Blitznet videos we could watch..."

Her date's too elated at her continued contact to respond.
((Sorry, been busy. ))

"You mean you could bake. You don't want me within a mile of your kitchen." Evelynn walks with her date back toward the entrance of the establishment. "That works too, I suppose. Let's go, Morgy," she says with a wink.

Dear Morgana

01-03-2013

Morgana moves away from her date to give Eve a pat on the shoulder.

"All right."

Meanwhile, their dates, having finally understood what was going on, sit in dumbfounded shock for a moment. Then, the waiter lifts his hand for a high-five that is not met by the Summoner, leaving the first hanging until he frowns at the ground. They both follow the purple ladies out towards a portal to Noxus.

The Angel Knight

01-04-2013

Kayle's boots clicked in silence as she entered Morgana's domain.. this confrontation was inevitable enough. Kayle's face was indifferent, however there was a slight hint of regret in her eyes. Kayle gripped her sword ready to strike if Morgana would attack her on sight.. she wouldn't put it past her. "Hello, Morgana" Kayle simply spoke, even her voice was void of emotion.

Dear Morgana

01-04-2013

Nothing happened for a moment-then the door unlocked and creaked open, though no one was on the other side.

"Dear sister...do come in..."

Her hissing voice, dripping with venom and barely concealed disgust echoes throughout Kayle's skull, not coming from any one direction. Still, Morgana''s obviously here.

"So much to discuss...so much to do..."

Another pause as she waits for Kayle to enter. Morgana begins speaking again, taking on a more condescending tone, as if she was explaining something really simple to a child.

"Tell me...how many sins have you committed against me...against all of us...that you'd do anything to cover up? What secrets lurk in the depths of your heart, twisted with fanatical faith, that I already know all about? Hmm~?"

The Angel Knight

01-04-2013

Kayle sighed, she expected no less as she stepped into Morgana's domain "Don't call me that" she said at first, her eyes scanning the room for Morg. "Are we speaking face to face, or are you going to hide from me all day?"

Dear Morgana

01-04-2013

"Fine, I'll call you what you are. And unlike you, I'll do it to your face."

She steps out in front of Kayle, foregoing dramatic flair to simply stomp up to her.

"*****."

The Angel Knight

01-04-2013

"Of course you would see me as such" Kayle said, resting her eyes on Morgana's "Though you know by now, petty insults do not faze me."

Dear Morgana

01-04-2013

"I don't care whether or not it 'fazes' you."

She places her clawed hands on her hips and narrows her eyes, glaring hatred at the Judicator. Looking closely, the faintest hint of something else might be seen in her pupiless, white eyes-but whatever it was is gone in seconds.

"State what you will and be off. You have no business being here."

The Angel Knight

01-04-2013

"I came to discuss matters back home" Kayle then paused "And I have the right to be anywhere I wish.."