Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

12-08-2012

((Don't worry, I will.

I don't like yuri, but this will mostly be a crack fic anyway.))

Morgana's eyes seem to be glazing over. She's either falling lucidly asleep or is otherwise becoming lethargic. Her head falls to the side, resting under Evelynn's chin. Considering her hollow-looking eyelids, it's likely the former.

"...You heard ...that? Eve...whatever will I...do with you? Heh..."

She points at the fire, which turns a deep purple flame from its original orange.

"Heh...Look at that..."

She seems to find that incredibly funny, as she giggles weakly to herself. Her right arm hangs limply against Evelynn's thigh, fingers moving lightly and without Morgana's direct interaction.

Heil Teemo

12-08-2012

Evelynn sighs and leans back, trying to get comfortable without disturbing her newest acquisition. "I have big ears, hon. I hear everything." Evelynn would be a liar if she said she didn't feel the temptation to take advantage of Morgana in such a compromising position... but she'd been in it with the fallen angel before. She wasn't about to abuse Morgana's trust like that.

She would wait for her to make the first move.

Dear Morgana

12-09-2012

Morgana giggles drunkenly again.

"...Huh...why you so funny...you remind me of...Talon..."

She trails off, her mouth muffled by Evelynn's clavicle.

"...I miss him..."

Heil Teemo

12-09-2012

Evelynn made a displeased face but didn't say anything. She wasn't sure if being compared to Talon was a compliment or not, but coming from Morgana it was probably meant as one. Evelynn begins petting Morgana's hair and watching the strangely colored fire impassively. "If it's nookie you want, I'm sure I could find you a strapping young man at this hour. I'm good at that sort of thing."

AsktheBlindFist

12-09-2012

((Apologies for the OCC interuption here, especially considering the amount of people who were trying to get ahold of you before, but if it would not be a large problem would you mind adding this account on the client? I wish to discuss some things with you.))

Dear Morgana

12-09-2012

((Alright, Lee.))

Light is slowly returning to Morgana's eyes as she becomes more and more aware, once again, of what is going on. She shakes her head against Evelynn's skin.

"...No, I just wanna sit here, with you...But..."

She pauses, not really sure how much she wants to say what she's thinking.

Heil Teemo

12-09-2012

"Continue," Evelynn gently encourages, rather enjoying the moment as well.

Dear Morgana

12-09-2012

Another pause, then she shakes her head again.

"...You know what, that's actually a good idea. Why don't we find someone for me and you toni-"

She starts as Evelynn runs her fingers through the angel's hair again.

"...Can you do that again?"

Heil Teemo

12-09-2012

Evelynn smiles and complies, gently threading her fingers through Morgana's long purple locks. "You want me to find us a mutual gigolo, eh? I was kinda-sorta joking about that, but hey! How hard can it be?"

Dear Morgana

12-09-2012

Morgana raises her head up and frowns towards her companion.

"Eve, I haven't had *** in more than four months."

A sudden fury takes a hold of her, and she crosses her arms under her chest and glowers at Evelynn, not noticing how her arms are pillowing up her assets for her friend.

"I'm going stir crazy! Even in the millenia where I went without satisfaction, it was never this bad!"

She stomps her feet on the ground in frustration.

"As you would put it, I need to get laid. So what do you say we find two Summoners to bring back here?"

((Let's just say that we're in Morgana's residence in the Institute, shall we? Sudden location shift ftw.))