Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

12-01-2012

You have any good desserts for yordles? Heard your bakery is popular.

- Admiral Titus Flavius, Bandle City Admiral

Dear Morgana

12-02-2012

All of my desserts are yordle-friendly. However, you'll have to order them from outside the city, as Noxus likely won't allow you to enter.

Ask The Reaver

12-02-2012

Kha'Zix had snuck in, while no one was looking. He was invisible though. He looked around, seeing if anyone else was here.

Heil Teemo

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana lights four more scented candles. They're beginning to line every available straight space in the room-on the counter, desk, everywhere there are little tiny honey-bombs.

"Maybe. What do you have?"

Her tone is completely innocent, though she's not sure why she's happy that Evelynn's here. Perhaps she needed company from someone besides Sarah?
"No Brolaf-brand super beer this time, I'm afraid. My supplier flaked." Evelynn grumbled audibly and set the bag she was carrying on the kitchen counter. The smell of burning vanilla candles was beginning to overpower the other, far less pleasant odor, but it was a time-consuming process.

"A nice seasonal lager. The guy at the store recommended it highly. Apparently it tastes like egg nog." Evelynn shrugged and removed two bottles, passing one to Morgana as she walked by. "So, what have you been up too, besides disposing of hazardous waste? Did you and Sarah have a fun day?"

Ask the Lunari

12-02-2012

((I kinda do wish for Morgana to become a good friend of Diana, due to similar backgrounds in regards of being "Heretic's/Exiled ones", tho I dont know how to start this if you would allow it. xD))

Dear Morgana

12-02-2012

((I agree, give me a minute to get something started in Sinful Succulence. It's kinda getting nuts there, so maybe you could help kick some people out?))

Ask the Lunari

12-02-2012

((Awsome!! XD I'll see what I can do, especially if something were to happen with the deserts she's going to recieve!))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

"Angel,

You preach freedom while your sister preachs order. I personally rather like both philosophies, as I like the ideals of Demacia and Noxus. I trust one to watch my back, but the other would fight more fiercely and with more readily until a better offer came. One would not allow one flaw and the other embraces them. Is their fight any different?"

Heil Teemo

12-03-2012

((Kicks myself out. ))

Dear Morgana

12-03-2012

((Nooooooo Stayyyyyyy T_T_T_T

And get out of here Khasix))

Morgana wrinkles her nose slightly, noticing Evelynn's disgust at what happened earlier. Pulling yet more candles seemingly out of nowhere, she continues to light them up.

By now, the room could probably be considered on fire.

"Ug, I don't want to touch anything that's associated with him. Let me get some of my private stock-the syrup itself. Maybe we could cook something with it? Some of my recipes use it."

She grimaces at the lager.

"Throw that away or drink it. I'm not touching that."