Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nůctýrne

11-30-2012

Morgana.

What is your greatest fea-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"If I ever grow boy parts, you'll be the first girl I defile~."

Oh. Hmm.

Yes, that will do.

Dear Morgana

11-30-2012

Shut up.

Holy Soldier

11-30-2012

holds up a strange picture
Morgana any relation at all? Looks scary close to blood relation to you.

st0pb0t

11-30-2012

Evelynn returns to Morgana's home some hours later, several containers of booze in each hand. Unable to knock, she was about to kick the door, but a rather pungent aroma reached her sensitive nose beforehand. Evelynn's eyes watered, she hacked audibly, and she backed up a few steps. "Ugh, Morg, what the hell are you cooking in there?" She mumbled.

Dear Morgana

11-30-2012

((LETTERS ONLY.))

I don't know him at all, whoever he is.

Quote:
Evelynn returns to Morgana's home some hours later, several containers of booze in each hand. Unable to knock, she was about to kick the door, but a rather pungent aroma reached her sensitive nose beforehand. Evelynn's eyes watered, she hacked audibly, and she backed up a few steps. "Ugh, Morg, what the hell are you cooking in there?" She mumbled.
Morgana has quickly moved the couch over the hole in the carpet, and is busy lighting honey-scented candles to mask the scent of...what happened earlier.

"Nothing. I'm just prettying up the place. What are you doing here?"

st0pb0t

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
((LETTERS ONLY.))

I don't know him at all, whoever he is.

Morgana has quickly moved the couch over the hole in the carpet, and is busy lighting honey-scented candles to mask the scent of...what happened earlier.

"Nothing. I'm just prettying up the place. What are you doing here?"
"Well, I was coming over to hang out, but if you're disposing of nuclear waste in here, I'll come back later." Evelynn looked visibly repulsed by the smell of Morgana's acidic vomit, what with her senses being so much keener than that of ordinary people.

Dear Morgana

11-30-2012

Morgana slumps, lighting what's possibly the twelfth candle in the space of as many seconds.

"...All right."

st0pb0t

11-30-2012

Morgana's deflated response wasn't lost on Evelynn. Sighing and taking one last deep breath of fresh air, she entered Morgana's home... but kept the door open.

She also immediately moved to open a window.

"You look like you could use some company," she said with a smile. "Thirsty?"

AsktheCardmaster

11-30-2012

So....can Ah walk near yer' store now without an angry yell n' a dark binding nearly hittin' me? Or are ya' still pissed?

-TF

Dear Morgana

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Morgana's deflated response wasn't lost on Evelynn. Sighing and taking one last deep breath of fresh air, she entered Morgana's home... but kept the door open.

She also immediately moved to open a window.

"You look like you could use some company," she said with a smile. "Thirsty?"
Morgana lights four more scented candles. They're beginning to line every available straight space in the room-on the counter, desk, everywhere there are little tiny honey-bombs.

"Maybe. What do you have?"

Her tone is completely innocent, though she's not sure why she's happy that Evelynn's here. Perhaps she needed company from someone besides Sarah?

Quote:
So....can Ah walk near yer' store now without an angry yell n' a dark binding nearly hittin' me? Or are ya' still pissed?

-TF
I'm still 'pissed', but go ahead and try and buy something. I might not strike you.