Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

11-18-2012

"No, don't do that. That kind of sentiment is exactly why I turned against Kayle 'total conformity'. You're touchy-feely? All right, that's fine. Just be slightly more...tolerant of others tastes."

She seems genuinely understanding.

Heil Teemo

11-18-2012

Evelynn's jaw flapped open. This was the first time in her admittedly protracted life that she was not only being told that her ways were all right, but encouraged. Morgana was hinting at a fair share of caveats, but it was still quite the leap forward.

"Um... all right. Then... what are your tastes and how can I avoid you accusing me of rape again?"

Dear Morgana

11-18-2012

Morgana doesn't seem to notice Evelynn's shock.

"Well, you can ask people if they're okay with you groping them, for example. As for my previous outburst...that was my fault. Don't worry your purple hair about that."

Heil Teemo

11-18-2012

Evelynn nodded in understanding. Ask first. Seemed easy enough. True, most of her usual targets would probably say no, and then she supposed she would have to respect their decision. Not being impulsive seemed to take all the fun out of being a chronic molester...

"Then... may I grope you?" Evelynn smiles a wide, fanged smile, as if the question was completely natural and not borderline unnerving.

Dear Morgana

11-18-2012

Morgana respond with her own fanged smile.

"No. But good try."

Heil Teemo

11-18-2012

"Poo," Evelynn frumped, but wasn't kept down for long. "I'll just have to get you drunk again."

Dear Morgana

11-18-2012

The angel laughs.

"Perhaps. See what a little temperance can get you?"

Not waiting for an answer, she turns towards Evelynn expectantly.

"So, what are your plans for the day? I myself am going to have to leave soon to meet Sarah."

Heil Teemo

11-18-2012

"I have a few things to take care of. I, uh, probably should drink soon too." Evelynn knew Morgana would probably inquire about that, so she continued. "I'm sure you know what I mean by that."

Dear Morgana

11-18-2012

Morgana raises an eyebrow.

"...No, I don't."

Heil Teemo

11-18-2012

Even though they were alone, Evelynn looked apprehensive about divulging this secret. Still, she leaned in and whispered something about "vampires" and "blood" into Morgana's ear.