Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vask Arroj View Post
A letter is sent to Morgana containing an inquiry, the paper is brand new and has a very smooth texture. Immediately apparent is the fact that the letter itself has a small balled up piece of paper attached to the paper by string. The scent is very sweet and reminiscent of some sort of baked good.

Dearest Morgana~

My curiosity has been snared and I feel I must inquire upon the pronounced ears you seem to have depending upon your skin. The possibility that you have a shapeshifting ability limited solely to your ears seemed.....unlikely thus I felt the need to ask myself.

~Sincerely, Vaskara The Chill of Revenge

P.S. Attached I have added something that is likely very familiar to you to add to the personal effect of this letter, can you guess what it is?

P.P.S. it only smells like food
During my early usage of my black magic, one of the first body parts to shift were my ears. I'm not quite certain as to why, but they changed.

...And I'm not trying whatever that is.

Murc VonSplinter

11-11-2012

Assuming Morgana was more focused on the letter than her surroundings, the individual himself would slip in upon the scene unnoticed up until the moment he spoke. But knowing the powerful mage Morgana was, he held no ```` of complete invisibility, placing himself as such that he was slightly to the woman's left, leaning upon the nearest solid object before he spoke. The abruptness of his presence relying entirely upon how much the sorceress was paying attention.

"Ah you wound me Morgana, surely it is nothing so clandestine as you think. It is merely a perfume of sorts, one I was told was rather popular among the yordle community. Forgive me if I was wrong in my belief that perhaps considering your expertise in such smells that you would be able to decipher as much."
He apologized, bowing his head courteously
"Alas though I thank you for answering my question, if you would forgive the.....awkward method of transmission. I have a terrible affliction of shyness, especially around champions of the League."

Dear Morgana

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vask Arroj View Post
Assuming Morgana was more focused on the letter than her surroundings, the individual himself would slip in upon the scene unnoticed up until the moment he spoke. But knowing the powerful mage Morgana was, he held no ```` of complete invisibility, placing himself as such that he was slightly to the woman's left, leaning upon the nearest solid object before he spoke. The abruptness of his presence relying entirely upon how much the sorceress was paying attention.

"Ah you wound me Morgana, surely it is nothing so clandestine as you think. It is merely a perfume of sorts, one I was told was rather popular among the yordle community. Forgive me if I was wrong in my belief that perhaps considering your expertise in such smells that you would be able to decipher as much."
He apologized, bowing his head courteously
"Alas though I thank you for answering my question, if you would forgive the.....awkward method of transmission. I have a terrible affliction of shyness, especially around champions of the League."
Morgana almost starts, but glowers towards the intruder.

"I didn't give you permission to be here. Get out."

She takes the perfume, crunches it, and shoves it into his hand.

"And take your disgusting perfume with you."

Murc VonSplinter

11-12-2012

At this the male raised a brow, intrigued as to her apparent surprise about his being here whereas many had evidently come and gone without such issue, however he decided not to press the issue.
My appologies Madame, I was not aware that you had chosen a private dwelling for these inquieries, nor was I aware that asking you such questions required an appointment.
He mused and raised a brow as she more or less threw the small attachment at him as his hands were folded behind his back. Watching the thing bounce off his chest and land soundly on the ground he held out a hand as a single silver spike, needle-thin slid up from the ground, impaling the small object until he lightly touched it with the tip of one of his claw-like nails. Immediately it burnt up in a flash and not even smoke nor fragrance remained as if it had simply never existed in the first place. With that out of the way he gave the sorceress another smile. Now then, before I leave you am I to assume I am no longer welcome to make inquiries or is there a means of making appointment that I was previously unaware of?

Ask the Herald

11-12-2012

If you ever want to talk and get things off your chest, Morgana, you can be assured that I am willing to be your outlet.

Wisermyzer

11-12-2012

Why do fools fall in love?

Heil Teemo

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana pokes Evelynn in the nose.

"Get up. I have breakfast for you."
Evelynn snorts and lazily blinks open her eyes. She smiles briefly upon seeing Morgana, but then her eyes snap open and she shrieks loudly, hiding underneath the blanket as the nearby window showers her in early morning's light.

Ask Drav

11-13-2012

Draven knowning that the angel really does not enjoy his presence, politely knocks on Morgana`s door.

I wish to speak with you...about a certain someone...

Farstride

11-13-2012

Dear Morgana,

Which of all would you find funnier, and which would you want to happen the most?

A *** scandle on the newspaper featuring Kayle, and a jilted lover (Embarrassing Pictures included ofc)
Finding out Kayle secretly likes to scarf down your baked goods (Potential Blackmail/trap material here)
You beating Kayle in every possible point in a swimsuit contest, in grand ol' public. (Plenty already said here)
Or Stumbling on an (almost) completely dead drunk Kayle in the league hallways, with no one around.

Cayssael

11-13-2012

Pokes his head from the nearest window.
"Fallen One, Morgana, whatever title you like using. I have an interesting question for you." Ahems. "If your traitor sister were to, how ever unlikely, apologize to you...would you accept it or just blast a hole through her chest with dark magic?"

-Summoner Cayssael of Noxus.