Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

11-04-2012

Lux winced, and she looked terrified, but she shook it off for an expression of determination. Baton in hand, she jammed it into Morgana's wrist, forcing a separation.

"NO!" She yelled right back at the fallen angel.

And suddenly, Lux disappeared, bending light around herself as she silently swept across the floor.

st0pb0t

11-04-2012

Evelynn stood up and approached Morgana, slowly and deliberately. She placed a tentative hand on her shoulder while her senses swept across the room. Lux's invisibility was more refined than she thought, but she believed she knew where she was.

"Morgana, please. Calm down. Surely your hatred for a Demacian girl who copied a few of your spells doesn't rival that of your sister."

Dear Luxanna

11-04-2012

(Oh sure, remind her of her sister, that'll calm her anger. Thank you, Widowmaker, you are eternally helpful. xD)

st0pb0t

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
(Oh sure, remind her of her sister, that'll calm her anger. Thank you, Widowmaker, you are eternally helpful. xD)
((Well, maybe if you'd modeled some of Evelynn's string bikinis she wouldn't be so vengeful. :P ))

Dear Morgana

11-04-2012

Morgana seems to not be able to respond. She falls to her knees, wings on the ground behind her as she leans back, places her hands on the floor, and howls.

A black tendril shoots out from her open mouth, gesticulating wildly as she seems to have no capacity to respond. The appendage itself-a long, black tentacle that seems gooey to the touch-writhes in the air before darting to the left and wrapping around an invisible object-Luxanna.

...At least, that's what Morgana wanted to do.

Outside of her head, Morgana's eyes returned to normal as she let loose Soul Shackle beam, which connected between herself and the outline of Luxanna in the corner.

She seems to have calmed down now that she has Lux bound. Her voice takes on a forced sweetness

"Remember what I said, little Crownguard? I'm not going to kill or even hurt you. I just want to be left alone..."

She glances towards Evelynn and shakes her head.

"With Eve right now. I've never barged into your household-I highly suggest that you return that gesture in kind. I won't hurt you."

Ask the Herald

11-04-2012

{{ Damn, Morgana. You scary! }}

st0pb0t

11-04-2012

((Er... wouldn't Soul Shackles hit Evelynn too? D: ))

Dear Morgana

11-04-2012

((...She's out of range!

Yeah, totally explained that away...Whoops

She's safe, somehow...))

Dear Luxanna

11-04-2012

(I imagine Morgana can control who it hits. xD)

Lux shrieked as the soul shackles found her even if Morgana couldn't. She knew this spell could get her, but she didn't count on Morgana knowing that. But with no followup attack, Lux calmed down quickly and spoke.

"You're too unstable to be left alone right now!" Lux protested. "You might hurt yourself!"

st0pb0t

11-04-2012

Evelynn waved excitedly, silently informing Lux that Morgana wasn't alone.