Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

11-01-2012

Morgana stiffens, then cradles the back of Evelynn's head on her shoulder, caressing the back of her neck. The movement had lifted Evelynn out of her sitting position, but Morgana continued to stroke, trying to calm down the drunk Widowmaker.

"Shh..."

Heil Teemo

11-02-2012

Her angle was somewhat awkward and uncomfortable now, so Evelynn lifted herself out of her chair and repositioned herself on Morgana's lap. She put the blanket on both of them now, returned her head to Morgana's shoulder, and enjoyed her silent company.

Dear Morgana

11-02-2012

Morgana grunts at the shift in position. She lifts Evelynn off of her and places the drowsy Widowmaker back on the angel's former seat. Pulling the cover back over Evelynn as she lays down, Morgana sits down where Evelynn just got off, pulling it close so she can rest her hand on Evelynn's as they both begin to relax. In effect, they have switched seats.

Morgana hums, the sound barely audible to even herself.

Heil Teemo

11-02-2012

Evelynn pouted but didn't argue. Despite her best efforts, Morgana was insistent on resisting her advances. But that was fine. If she couldn't have Morgana, she'd get all the juicy gossip on her.

"So... who's the lucky man?"

Dear Morgana

11-02-2012

"I-what? What are you talking about?"

She sounds genuinely surprised, but also somewhat defensive. Morgana's grip on Evelynn's hand loosens and she lifts it off, curling her fingers as her elbows rests on the arm of Evelynn's chair.

Dear Morgana

11-02-2012

((Bump. Wtf?))

Heil Teemo

11-03-2012

((Fell off the front page quick?))

"You're dating someone, or you at least have someone in mind," Evelynn stated matter-of-factly. "You seem straight, so I imagine it's a male. Anyone I know?"

Dear Morgana

11-03-2012

Morgana bites her lip nervously.

"H-how do you know that? And why aren't you teasing me about it?"

Heil Teemo

11-03-2012

"I'll tease you when I find out who he is. Besides, I'm trying to be the nurturing, supportive friend right now. I'll be my usual self later." Evelynn winked playfully.

Dear Morgana

11-03-2012

Bashfully, she stares at the floor.

"...Bel-"

The rest of the name is too muffled for Evelynn to hear.