Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

10-31-2012

"I disagree." Evelynn ran her fingers through Morgana's hair, likely violating the numerous rules she had set before this get-together. "I think you and your hair is magnificent..."

Evelynn quickly slammed back another shot. If she was about to melt under one of Morgana's magical pools, she was going to be drunk while it happened.

Dear Morgana

10-31-2012

"You're drunk, Eve. Whether or not what you're saying is true, I'm cutting you off."

She moves to grab the bottle, but Evelynn clumsily hides it behind her back. Morgana grunts and folds her wings shut, her silver eyes looking reproachfully towards her friend.

"Give it to me, Evelynn."

Heil Teemo

10-31-2012

"So are you," Evelynn huffs, but remorsefully hands the bottle over. "Fine. But I'm already drunk and you're still sexy." With some internal debate, Evelynn sits down and folds her arms. "I still think you're sexy..."

Dear Morgana

10-31-2012

Morgana sighs.

"I'm not drunk. Your attention is...flattering, to say the least, but I really don't need you to put yourself in a position that'll end poorly for you."

She grabs a soft, quilted red blanket out of nowhere and drapes it over Evelynn's sitting form, pushing the other woman's head back so she lies in a resting position.

"Just try and rest the alcohol away."

Standing next to the chair, Morgana takes a moment to pull the cover up over Evelynn's chest, securing it down and giving her a gentle pat on the top her her hair.

"That's better, no?"

Heil Teemo

10-31-2012

"It is comfy..." Evelynn sighs then follows the blanket up her chest. She smirks at Morgana. "Funny that you'd do that, seeing as how I'm clothed..."

Dear Morgana

10-31-2012

Morgana raises an eyebrow.

"What do you mean, 'how you're clothed'? How is that funny?"

Dear Morgana

10-31-2012

((Bump))

Heil Teemo

11-01-2012

"Well, you covered me like I was exposing something... or you saw something that was tempting you."

Evelynn leans forward to grab Morgana's hands in her own. "Can't you at least sit with me?"

Dear Morgana

11-01-2012

Morgana pauses, and then sits down on the chair next to Evelynn while keeping their hands connected, scooting it forward so she's very close to Evelynn's chair, parallel with it.

"...Is that better? Do you need anything else?"

Heil Teemo

11-01-2012

"No," she breathes and rests her head on Morgana's shoulder. "Thanks. Being stuck in the friend zone isn't always bad," she chuckles.