Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

10-29-2012

Evelynn frowns and stands up. True Morgana was taller than herself, but not much taller. The Fallen Angel had quite a significant advantage as far as width was concerned, however; all in the wingspan.

"Morgana, I'm not going to lie about it, but what good will it do? Elise is very powerful. Her title isn't hyperbole; she is literally a queen in the Shadow Isles. I don't talk about her because my association with my birth home is... pssh... distant at best." Her body language mirrored Morgana's then. "And why do you insult her? What has she done to you?"

Askthewolves

10-30-2012

Morgana returns Evelynn's frown, curling her fingers away from her chin but keeping her hand in the air.

"She's a deceptive ***** who indoctrinates people before leading them to a gruesome demise for her own selifshness. I can't stand cults...it reminds me too much of her."

She wrinkles her nose and remains standing, but otherwise doesn't say anything.

Paltala

10-30-2012

((Account fail?))

Heil Teemo

10-30-2012

((Assume so :P ))

"So really, she didn't do anything to you, you just dislike her reputation." Evelynn chuckled. "You know, I'm a promiscuous assassin but I haven't tried to kill you yet." Evelynn purposefully let the other part of that go unspoken. "We're not friends, if that's what you're worried about. I haven't associated with Elise in years."

Dear Morgana

10-30-2012

((well **** my life))

Dear Morgana

10-30-2012

Morgana rolls her eyes.

"The difference between you and her is you generally don't drag more people than you need to into it. Yes, you draw it out, but you minimize the collateral damage. I can't respect her in that regard."

She shakes her head.

"Good. I aim to avoid her or let her know exactly what I think of her as soon as I can. Just to make sure she doesn't think I might be an ally."

Heil Teemo

10-30-2012

Evelynn refilled her shot glass -- abstaining from the bottle itself for the time being -- and gently nudged Morgana's still-full glass closer. "You didn't come over here to get mad, I hope. C'mon, drink and be merry."

Evelynn downed hers in an instant and set the glass down with a satisfied "ahh". She then looked back up at Morgana and giggled. "You have pretty eyes..."

Dear Morgana

10-30-2012

Morgana raises an eyebrow.

"You do realize I have no pupils, right?"

She bends towards Evelynn until their noses nearly touch.

"Can't you see?"

Heil Teemo

10-31-2012

"So? They're still pretty. So wide and shiny and expressive."

Evelynn would stare into Morgana's eyes for as long as allowed, her nose pressing up against Morgana's.

"You have nice hair too."

Dear Morgana

10-31-2012

Morgana does not move, staring intently into Evelynn's eyes, trying to silently judge what is going on and how best to respond.

"...Thank you? Sarah's puts mine to shame, though. As does Diana's, or Leona's, or your own..."

She drifts off, her nose squishing up against Evelynn's.