Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn was a bit surprised that Morgana took her up on the offer, thinking it was a playful buff. She didn't particularly mind as her body was healing itself before Morgana even finished devouring her flesh, and it was rather kinky despite how gruesome it might have seemed.

Of course, Morgana cut through some of the fabric of Evelynn's outfit in the transition, and that wouldn't grow back.

"Crystal," Evelynn moped, fussing with the loose fabric of her outfit. The wound was completely healed now. "And yes, I'm fine, though I find it odd that you'd ask after digging a football-sized hole in my gut."

Evelynn pours herself and Morgana a shot glass of that potent liquor and raises it for a toast. "To you, my dear. May you never know how aroused I got watching you eat my entrails."
Morgana snickers and sits back down, crossing her left leg over her right.

"You just told me how aroused you got. That ruins the point, hm?"

Taking the glass, she takes a long drink, making a great show of letting the blood from earlier drip down onto her neck. With a gasp, she puts the glass back on the table and wipes all the liquid-alcohol, water, and blood-off of her with a swipe from a napkin.

"Ah...I have no idea why I need that...Did you make my drink addictive or something?"

Her tone has become slightly more carefree, but that final statement holds hostility and suspicion.

Ask A Gentleman

10-25-2012

A letter arrives addressed for Morgana.

Quote:
Dearest Morgana,
It has come to my attention that another champion will be joining the League soon. I have decided to host a little gathering to welcome her into the fold. I would be honored if you would join me in giving her a warm welcome.
-Gentleman Cho'gath

PS: If you could bring some of your delectable baked goods, I would be ever so pleased.
((Responses should be made in my thread. Yes and no are both fine answers.))

Ask A Gentleman

10-25-2012

Another letter arrives.

Quote:
Morgana,
I recieved your reply. I am somewhat saddened by your refusal, but I understand. A shame, truly. I had hoped to see you smile as you "showed her the ropes", as it were.
-Gentleman Cho'gath

PS: I do hope I may stop by your bakery soon. Every time I travel anywhere near, I am transfixed by the aroma.

st0pb0t

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana snickers and sits back down, crossing her left leg over her right.

"You just told me how aroused you got. That ruins the point, hm?"

Taking the glass, she takes a long drink, making a great show of letting the blood from earlier drip down onto her neck. With a gasp, she puts the glass back on the table and wipes all the liquid-alcohol, water, and blood-off of her with a swipe from a napkin.

"Ah...I have no idea why I need that...Did you make my drink addictive or something?"

Her tone has become slightly more carefree, but that final statement holds hostility and suspicion.
"I get it like that from my supplier," Evelynn quips, throwing back her own shot. "So either you make it as such, or you're a lightweight." Evelynn pours herself and Morgana another shot, leaning back in her chair and swirling it around the glass before downing it as well.

Dear Morgana

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"I get it like that from my supplier," Evelynn quips, throwing back her own shot. "So either you make it as such, or you're a lightweight." Evelynn pours herself and Morgana another shot, leaning back in her chair and swirling it around the glass before downing it as well.
Morgana snickers.

"I'm a lightweight, then. Give me some more."

Holding her glass out expectantly, she begins to chatter.

"So, who've you bedded lately? I've run into a dry spell and no that does not mean I want you."

st0pb0t

10-27-2012

Evelynn pours Morgana another shot. "No one," she says with a shrug. "No one has caught my fancy." She sighs wistfully then and takes a drink straight from the bottle. "Maybe you being mad at me took some of the fun out of it."

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

10-27-2012

Mm, Morgana, fallen angel...How ever have you been? Still enjoying baking and Noxus? I have a little...favor, to ask of you.

Of the baked variety.

Dear Morgana

10-28-2012

Quote:
Mm, Morgana, fallen angel...How ever have you been? Still enjoying baking and Noxus? I have a little...favor, to ask of you.

Of the baked variety.
I've been fine, Matron.

I've already named a dish after you. I assume you want to order something?

If that's the case, please visit my shop, instead.

Quote:
Evelynn pours Morgana another shot. "No one," she says with a shrug. "No one has caught my fancy." She sighs wistfully then and takes a drink straight from the bottle. "Maybe you being mad at me took some of the fun out of it."
Morgana raises both her eyebrows, looking genuinely shocked.

"No one?! That wasn't my intention, Eve. If it helps, I'm not mad at you any longer to the extent where it should make you avoid a tumble with someone."

She takes another drink, downing the liquid in a flash and wiping her lips clean with a quick flick of her tongue.

"I think I'm building a tolerance for this stuff. Last time I was forgetting words by my second shot."

She holds out her glass for more, then hesitates and places it down on the table, scooting the drinking vessel away from Evelynn's bottle. She says nothing, looking contemplatively towards the Widowmaker.

st0pb0t

10-28-2012

Evelynn refills Morgana's glass and sets the bottle back down, her own glass forgotten in favor of the bottle itself. "Well, that's good. For what it's worth I am sorry, and I'm not saying that because of the liquor."

Evelynn's eyes caught Morgana's and she returned the stare with curiosity. "Is... something wrong?"

Dear Morgana

10-29-2012

Morgana stares at Evelynn for a moment longer before turning away.

"It's...nothing."

She reaches for her glass a second time-and once again decides against it and leave the glass sitting there. After an awkward moment, she stretches, arching her back and tilted her head upwards with a sigh. In the process, she stands up to extend her wings fully-they nearly span the width of the entire room.

Standing upright, she looks down at Evelynn, a smile ghosting across her lips and vanishing just as quickly.

"I can't believe I just realized how much...taller I am than you."

Still standing, she folds one arm under her breasts and rests it on her forearm, tapping her chin thoughtfully.

"That *****, Elise...I suppose it wouldn't surprise me if you didn't tell me the truth at all, but there's little harm in asking. How do you know that ****ing ****, and for how long?"