Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arrakasta

04-09-2012

^emember the saying, old dogs don't learn new tricks.

Ask Talon

04-09-2012

What? I was talking about taking Morgana to different places. No one wants to go to the same place two nights in a row...

Princess Sivir

04-09-2012

Right Talon.

Ask Talon

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sėvir View Post
Right Talon.
Not everyone has a mind as crass as yours Sivir.

Ask Shyvana

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Oh...all right. I'll meet you at Sarah's home in Bilgewater, provided you don't invite my sister.

Feel free to invite Sona, or whoever. I'd personally prefer that Shyvana comes with us...I'd like to speak with her.

I'll bring my..."Pantheon Mojo Ice Cream".

What?
Me specifically? I'm flattered. But... would you like some friendly advice right now? If you have any questions, I'm better at answering this sort of stuff when I have time to think.

Dear Morgana

04-09-2012

Quote:
Me specifically? I'm flattered. But... would you like some friendly advice right now? If you have any questions, I'm better at answering this sort of stuff when I have time to think.
Why do you suppose that irritating little snob Luxanna has been so...hostile as of late?

I was mostly hoping to find out a little more about you and Jax...

Ask Shyvana

04-09-2012

Quote:
Why do you suppose that irritating little snob Luxanna has been so...hostile as of late?

I was mostly hoping to find out a little more about you and Jax...
Please don't say such negative things about Luxanna. I know you're protective of your spells, but aside from Prince Jarvan, I value her more than anyone. But to answer your question, it's because of Talon. He's been quite the pest lately.

Ah, I see. I'd be happy to tell you all about our relationship. For starters, it began when he started sending me all kinds of gifts leading up to Christmas... half of them were useless, but the thought was mildly flattering. That's why I decided to give him a chance.

Take note, gentlemen. Even if your prospective woman doesn't care about sappy stuff, the effort itself is usually rewarded.

Dear Morgana

04-09-2012

Quote:
Please don't say such negative things about Luxanna. I know you're protective of your spells, but aside from Prince Jarvan, I value her more than anyone. But to answer your question, it's because of Talon. He's been quite the pest lately.

Ah, I see. I'd be happy to tell you all about our relationship. For starters, it began when he started sending me all kinds of gifts leading up to Christmas... half of them were useless, but the thought was mildly flattering. That's why I decided to give him a chance.

Take note, gentlemen. Even if your prospective woman doesn't care about sappy stuff, the effort itself is usually rewarded.
She's just been calling me all manner of disgusting names recently...it's nothing I'm not used to, but I just wanted to know the reason.

I like you, dragonkin.

Nwol

04-09-2012

Quote:
Tell me how to make those cookies that change flavor every few seconds, and I'll give you the recipe for my Mount Rakkor Muffins. Authentically self-replicating, with each one the same as the last!

Redundant name notwithstanding, Ashe's Ice Cold Icicle Iced Tea Cakes can be quite the treat. I'll have to figure out how she makes them leave icicles wherever they go...
Dear Morgana,

Sorry for the delayed response. Some issues on my end. Involving a hydra, Zaun and a sewer.

Sounds like a poor trade off. A true chef doesn't need to rely on self replicating magic to cut time and keep quality. Not interested. Also, that's a secret. Hm...we'll talk in private about those details.

-Tekun Valos

Mordenn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2012

Quote:
She's just been calling me all manner of disgusting names recently...it's nothing I'm not used to, but I just wanted to know the reason.

I like you, dragonkin.
I suppose the next step is kidapping her and threatening to bake her into a cake unless she becomes romantically involved in you?

Or was Talon special in that regard?