Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Orichan

Senior Member

09-06-2012

Veigar can travel anywhere like Ori. Veigar is so adorable like Lulu.

*Orianna runs toward Veigar totally ignoring the laws of his Event Horizon and proceeds to hug him.*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PuniMage

Senior Member

09-06-2012

((O.O I have a legit reason how I can))

"Oi HOW YOU PASS MY EVENT HORIZONS AND AM IN THE MIDDLE OF KILLING BROLAF!!!!!!!!!"

Veigar struggles to break free from Orianna's death hug


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Orichan

Senior Member

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuniMage View Post
((O.O I have a legit reason how I can))

"Oi HOW YOU PASS MY EVENT HORIZONS AND AM IN THE MIDDLE OF KILLING BROLAF!!!!!!!!!"

Veigar struggles to break free from Orianna's death hug
((I didnt hug you yet...I'm about to hug you |3))

*Orianna stops as Veigar struggles against something that she concludes only he can see. She lets out a playful monotone screech which could rupture eardrums at how adorable Veigar looks.*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PuniMage

Senior Member

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
((I didnt hug you yet...I'm about to hug you |3))

*Orianna stops as Veigar struggles against something that she concludes only he can see. She lets out a playful monotone screech which could rupture eardrums at how adorable Veigar looks.*
((Facplam lets just say Veigar and I are seeing things))

"ARGGGGGGGGGGGG MY EARS!!!!!!!!!"

Veigar's Event Horizon breaks and Veigar lays there covering his ears and rolling around


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana pops her back, stretching her arms and wings.

"I've done some exercising, spirits. I'm feeling fit and healthy-but thank you for the offer."

((Darksiders II ftw))
For you? It is no bother. Let us know if you desire our company. We will make time for you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
For you? It is no bother. Let us know if you desire our company. We will make time for you.
Thank you, Spirits. Expect summons in the near future-I look forward to our conversations.

I've...changed a little since you've been gone.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
((yay...thats good! ))

It doesn't matter. Orianna will catch it.

*Orianna jumps up excitedly then turns to Sarah.*

Sarah do you want to play catch with us?
Morgana smiles.

"Yes...do you?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana continues to frown, crossing her arms over her chest and sheathing her wings.

"I'm fairly certain that if I smile, my face with crack."

((Oh. Thanks?))
That's a risk I'm willing to take. *teasing smile*

(Lol, you're welcome.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

09-07-2012

Brolaf brofists Orianna.

"Thanks bro! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to RUN."

And he runs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
That's a risk I'm willing to take. *teasing smile*

(Lol, you're welcome.)
Morgana frowns.

"It's not your face that would be in danger, Sarah. I'm risking disfigurement."