Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

08-31-2012

Quote:
....I see. It was just a bit of suspicion. Perhaps you have someone specifically you'd like nothing more than to do such a thing to?

And I am always calm. Calm is all I can be.


...Perhaps.


Quote:
So hey, girl, now that you sometimes get all Blackthorny... is there anything going on between you and Zyra~?


Not at all, Sarah. Why do you ask?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

08-31-2012

Evelynn approaches Morgana and Sarah and offers the former a bottle of whiskey.

"Let me know when you're drunk enough."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

08-31-2012

Oh, just, you know... would have been fun to watch. *grins*

*blinks at Evelynn*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

09-01-2012

Morgana sighs and takes the whiskey, handing it off to Miss Fortune.

"Here you go. And while it would have been fun to imagine-it simply wouldn't happen. Sorry, Sarah."

She pauses, looking from side to side, and then leaning in to whisper in Sarah's ear.

"You know, I've started a little story that you might like. (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2519488&page=7) What do you think?"

((Shameless Plug ftw?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

09-01-2012

Quote:
Dear Morgana:
...Perhaps.


....If there is one, anyone, whom you would wish to have experience death....and then revival into a machine, then I am willing to listen.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

09-01-2012

Quote:
Dear Morgana:
Morgana sighs and takes the whiskey, handing it off to Miss Fortune.

"Here you go. And while it would have been fun to imagine-it simply wouldn't happen. Sorry, Sarah."

She pauses, looking from side to side, and then leaning in to whisper in Sarah's ear.

"You know, I've started a little story that you might like. (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2519488&page=7) What do you think?"

((Shameless Plug ftw?))

Looks like it could get pretty spicy. *grins*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

09-01-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
Looks like it could get pretty spicy. *grins*


Of course! Did you expect anything different~?

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
....If there is one, anyone, whom you would wish to have experience death....and then revival into a machine, then I am willing to listen.


Not yet, Herald. But when the time comes...I'll enjoy it.

Who did you have in mind?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

09-01-2012

Quote:
Dear Morgana:
Of course! Did you expect anything different~?

But you know some perverts will try to get you with your sister~.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

09-01-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
But you know some perverts will try to get you with your sister~.


Morgana goes whiter than she already is.

"Well, I didn't mark me nor Kayle as being available for women-though I left that for you~-but for people to even imagine that?"

She shudders.

"Second to Gragas and Trundle, that's one of the most disgusting things I've ever imagined."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

09-01-2012

Aww, thank you~! *laughs* Yep, man or woman, I'll date anyone once. What's the harm in dinner, right? Never know, it just might work~.

...*shudders* Ew...